You can type here any text you want

Crane solid rollers

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lee Thompson

Part # 11515--these have the removable bar and are designed to be able to change cams without removing lifters. Is anyone using them in a Stage block? If so did you have to massage the bar as it looks like the bore spacing is different from a Chevy? How are they working out and how high of an rpm do you take them? Thanks

These are the not the shielded design correct? I have a set of shielded ones, if you need:)

Lifters

Lee,
If those are for the stroker motor you are doing and it is a stage block then the cranes will work .Like you said you will have to make sure the tie bars don't put the lifters in a bind at any point of travel. I would prefer the vertical
tie bar lifters because they are more forgiving of lifter bore misalignment.

DAN
DLS ENGINE DEVELOPMENT

got it.

OC explained what the shielded foot is. Don't apply on a Stage eng.
Yes Dan these are for the stroker eng. I have massaged a couple tie bars this morning, fairly simple and should work fine. Thanks

If you're oiling the lifters in the stock location in the bores, you DO need them. An option is to oil from the lifter valley.

The shield foot lifters are needed on stage 1 blocks and 109 blocks with a roller cam setup. Otherwise you will have no oil pressure in the motor, and about 540 lift is the max lift ,depending on the cam base circle height. TA has new lifters that allow for more lift

Back