You can type here any text you want

Crank trigger.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cheeseburger

I have not been able to complete my engine project because i can't find a MSD crank trigger/crank trigger wheel for it.
If i sell off my MSD ignition/coil/distributer etc to go back to a crank sensor/coil pack/cam sensor set up can i buy a reluctor to add to my BHJ balancer or do i have to buy another balancer with the reluctor installed?
This is B.S. all the talk about distributers and you can't buy the crank trigger and proper wheel to match the balancer diameter.
Loosing my patience with this set up!:mad:

Yes, i know. I responded last night and was told it sold in 30 seconds.
I had a line on another one but the seller went m.i.a.

I have some trigger wheels that arnt MSD but would still work. What diameter you looking for?? Flying magnet or steel insert type?? Mike:cool:

I have not been able to complete my engine project because i can't find a MSD crank trigger/crank trigger wheel for it.
If i sell off my MSD ignition/coil/distributer etc to go back to a crank sensor/coil pack/cam sensor set up can i buy a reluctor to add to my BHJ balancer or do i have to buy another balancer with the reluctor installed?
This is B.S. all the talk about distributers and you can't buy the crank trigger and proper wheel to match the balancer diameter.
Loosing my patience with this set up!:mad:

I'm using a GM Crank sensor, Crane coil, Crane ignition, MSD Distributor and a BHJ balancer.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Hey Mike ,
I thought Norb's had a different style crank trigger a while back I cant seem to find who's it was.

Steve

I run a stock style crank trigger with MSD, distributor, etc. All you will need is to have a reluctor fitted to your balancer - no need to go all the way back to stock. It's not as accurate as the flying magnet setup but it still gets the job done.

Mike you can use the stock cranks sensor with a distributor without any issues.
Both Fiscus and Gomes are as well as Billy T and many others.
let me know if you need more info.
It would be best if you had the reluctor setup at 50 or so degrees

Who can do a 50 degree reluctor set up? can it also be done on a fluidamper balancer?

Dan Strezo did mine,Not sure about hte fluid damper though

Mike I an not as busy as I thought today,Give me a call on my cell anytime.

Crank Trigger

I'm holding the msd crank trigger for you, mike. Contact me asap.

bob aka stgman

1-336-697-2395

Who can do a 50 degree reluctor set up? can it also be done on a fluidamper balancer?
yes the stock interuptor ring will go on the fluidamper, that is what I have. as a matter of fact I just bought a new one from Dan & installed it just before Reynolds.

Back