Crazy Issues

I've done a few my self like that 2 post lift spoils yea! Lol at 57 crawling around on my back on a drive way days are gone grant it I can still do it just choose not to its funny you get older some things just not as important

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely understand. Things that used to take days, now are weeks n months in the making. I just keep my eye on the prize.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Well I'm here an hour west of you. If I can be of any help let me know. I just built a 200-4r over the winter for a buddy using David Husek's calibration/tech. I have access to a really high dollar transmission cooler flusher that can save your cooler and if you bring the radiator I can save that cooler too. Lines won't be an issue just blow them out. Got some hard parts here too if you need anything other than clutches.

Ask your guy if he kept the springs that he replaced when he did the shift kit. That's a TransGo "noyoyo" kit, which is designed for grandma's electra wagon, not a performance oriented kit. Better off backing that kit out and using a different kit.

Ask your guy if he kept the springs that he replaced when he did the shift kit. That's a TransGo "noyoyo" kit, which is designed for grandma's electra wagon, not a performance oriented kit. Better off backing that kit out and using a different kit.
Your rite the one time it did shift it reminded me of grandma's buick what's bad is it was shifting fine when I took it out 4 years ago just wanted to freshen it up before putting it in big mistake now I'm about ready to just eat the 600.00 and forget about him but not before going over and knocking this walker out from neith him he's recovering from double hip replacement I was pretty piss when I talk to him and he tried to blame me I told him I thought I was still strong enough to pick up the transmission and throw it threw his shop window lol. but then i'd need a core damn.

he game me a green spring

Well I'm here an hour west of you. If I can be of any help let me know. I just built a 200-4r over the winter for a buddy using David Husek's calibration/tech. I have access to a really high dollar transmission cooler flusher that can save your cooler and if you bring the radiator I can save that cooler too. Lines won't be an issue just blow them out. Got some hard parts here too if you need anything other than clutches.
What I really need is a nice restall 12" lockup converter that not a real expensive tax time i get hit hard and takes everything i own to pay uncle sam i've been tickled just to keep my car the last 3 years not haven't to sell to pay taxes !two things for sure death and taxes.

Got a buddy in the body shop biz and he is always in the same boat at tax season. The 12" lockup I just took out of my car on Sunday has issues I think and I don't trust it to sell it. Worked fine until the latest round of mods and started blowing through it. Might use it in my near stocker though someday.

Got a buddy in the body shop biz and he is always in the same boat at tax season. The 12" lockup I just took out of my car on Sunday has issues I think and I don't trust it to sell it. Worked fine until the latest round of mods and started blowing through it. Might use it in my near stocker though someday.

I still have my old faithful D-5. I bought one off the board here about 6 months a go was supposed to be tci 2400 stall turn out to stall less then my d-5 then it spun the center splines out of it starting this whole mess

you run at topeka Heartland

So the guy didn't have the stuff he took out? Too bad, lesson learned once again on this form. Not many out there to be trusted with the 2004r. Chalk it up and take need up on his offer. You might need to get hold of Mr husek and get the vb stuff to back out the transgo stuff. Never a bad move to at least get the converter cut and cleaned if you liked its characteristics.

So the guy didn't have the stuff he took out? Too bad, lesson learned once again on this form. Not many out there to be trusted with the 2004r. Chalk it up and take need up on his offer. You might need to get hold of Mr husek and get the vb stuff to back out the transgo stuff. Never a bad move to at least get the converter cut and cleaned if you liked its characteristics.

you mean springs what else would he not have used?

The kit has several springs and ideally he would've put the old parts back in the box and handed you all of it. I have a complete one of those kits here (that I backed out) with instructions etc but if he didn't keep the old parts it won't do much good. Id call and ask if he has them by chance. If not you could run it as is. I doubt the kit caused it to fail that fast. Dave Husek could probably send the remedy parts inexpensively as well. Regardless, it really shouldn't be that big of a deal to go in and find what burnt and why (after its out lol). All the soft parts are fresh so it won't need a full teardown and build.
Sent from my LGL75C using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Oh and i ve never raced my stuff. Meant to go last year but fate screwed me out of it after I bought a new set of dr's and a helmet and a ds loop. Might try this year...

A couple of complete fill and drain cycles will help bu its almost impossible to get everything. Then again, the filter should have caught most of it (unless it came from th converter to begin with)

I have a guy that will cut it apart check it over and rebalance it I'm about done hot Rodin and ready to do more cruising

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is the safe way.

Ok took a gamble today reinstalled the stage 1 thinking with the looks of everything the the only thing that got hurt was the converter were the turban shaft installs.put all back together and no gears I have good line pressure in all gears but the car doesn't move or acts like it engages anything (kind of like the time someone sold me a 30 spine torque converter) Am I correct in thinking the turban shaft got hurt in the process also the pan (fluid)and inside of the transmission looked fine from what i could tell does the shaft just pull out or do you have to take the pump out Help please.