You can type here any text you want

Crazy street racing video

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
That's just as crazy as the other one of the guy draging the bumper with a crowd. On coming traffic on a curve? Nutz.

WTF that's nutz - did you notice the car making a left into their driveway on the GN/C5 race :eek: :eek: :eek: thats how street racers get bad reps.... i can only imagine what would have happened if the cars were a little quicker or the car making a left was a lil' slower

Looks like the GN was just slow!

Also racing on a curved heavily travled road:confused:

What a bunch of Fu(king idiots. there was almost one less GN around. Take it to the track and dont kill anyone. I know if that was my family in the other car turning and it got hit, I would put a bullet in that drivers head. Don't be a dumba$$. later, jeremy

What a bunch of Fu(king idiots. there was almost one less GN around. Take it to the track and dont kill anyone. I know if that was my family in the other car turning and it got hit, I would put a bullet in that drivers head. Don't be a dumba$$. later, jeremy

Same as above. What erks me more was it just wasnt one race.

I thought there were just a couple of dumb kids in the link, but after watching the whole section, A LOT of brainless idiots were cheering and racing while people drove by (On A Curve????) Cops should bust them for even having the vids.

I had to laff when I saw that video. I travel down the road everyday. It's about 2 mins from my house in Philly. There is some crazy street racing that goes on there. Happens usually late at night. They pour VHT down on the street and all. I know who owns that GN and I won't get into it much. I don't think he even comes on the boards other then Del-Val's site. I know he's on there. He just street races that GN. I saw it once at a local car show and the ash tray was overflowing onto the floor with ashes and butts. :eek: I would go there and shoot some video in the summer but it gets to wild there. It's a major road. Guys come from all over with cars on trailers. It's almost like the old school street racing there. Some big money changes hands as well. 90% of the time there is'nt any ricers there they chase them away. And in Philly ricers = police raids. When I go to check it out I keep the GN locked away in the garage that's for sure!

You would have shot him?.....:rolleyes: Please tell me you know how retarded that is.

Hey, if the guys family got killed by some dumbass racing on the street and went after the driver with a gun, I'll wouldn't convict him if I was on the jury.

Gimme a break

You cant tell me that if YOUR wife and 2 small kids got in a serious accident because of some $hit like that you wouldnt do the same??:rolleyes: Im not talking about a fender bender, i am talking about major accident with serious injuries caused by something that should have been at the track or at least out in the boondocks(middle of nowhere). I would absolutely lose my mind. I guess i just love my family a little more. Oh and how retarted is racing on a crowded street with a curve???:eek: later , JW

They are nuts for running like that on that road that's for sure. If the ground was not full of salt and white I'd run down there and show you some marks. A guy (Buick Regal with a SMC in it) launched pulled the wheels up, lost it and went all the way over to the curb across the street and clipped it! And you see how wide that road is! So that's 3 lanes of on coming traffic he went into. He got it back and didn't wreck but to see those marks all over the street I knew those people were 9 cent short of a dime racing like that down there. Street racing is a dangerous thing for everyone but bringing 8 second cars onto the street in kill mode is just nuts!

+2... He'd never make it to court.

Back