Cruise Night.... HOUSTON!!!

D

dconnor

Time for a Houston area Buick dinner & cruise night!!!

When?

Saturday, August the 10th!!!

Time?

7:00pm!!!

Where?

James Coney Island
5745 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX. 77057
(713) 785-9333

From there we can head down the road to check out the street scene on Westheimer & loop around to Richmond. If it's slow there we can always head over to the Cruisin Times Street Meet :D

Doug C.

Cruise night

Hey Doug,

I'll be there, if my car is back together too !!

James

Cool deal, including replies to the HBC's email list looks like we're going to have a VERY nice turnout for this event! We're at 9 cars so far...... let's see if we can get 20+ out there & let the car scene on Westheimer get a real taste of Buick POWER! :D

Doug C.

I might be able to make it...

If I get my tranny installed....
AND it works...
AND I don't sell the car...
AND you don't mind ugly cars...
I'll be there!
Jeff

I would like to go also. Problem is my paint looks like doo doo. Kind of embarassing. Got to finish learning how to tune my fresh build also. I am in a learning phase......I think. Got to find someone who can point me in the right direction.

Is there anyone who lives reasonably close to me that wouldn't mind giving me some of their time to assist me tuning my car? I would really appreciate it. TIA

Ugly cars are welcome too! ;)

My buick has a messed up trunck lock & several scratches on the deck lid right now thanks to the a-holes that broke into it last summer (no time to get it fixed yet) and the rear filler panel is in pretty ratty shape. I'm going to try and get the stripped out support bracket for the i/c fixed, my home finangled cold-air system finished in time for the cruise AND still need to get a set of street tires for the rear...... $$$$$$$$$$$

May end up going in my daily beater '98 Z28 which is starting to look pretty ratty as well, can you say ding magnet??? :(

If anyone needs tune help this will be a great opportunity to get some good advice! Ask a member or two to hop in the car with ya for a spin & get a second (or third) opinion on what needs doing!!! Heck if you don't have a scan tool I can bring my Scan Master for some quick road diagnostics.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!!!

Doug C.

That sounds good to me!! I have an auto xray xp240. I got the Iac and tps nailed down pretty good. Car runs pretty strong. Can't keep the tires from spinning all the way to about halfway through third. Still trying to figure out all the other data and what it means. This car is incredible. It puts our 2002 WS6 to shame.
My brother and sister in-law live in the bear creek area close to barker cypress. I will take my brother in-law with me to show me how to get there. Look forward to meeting someone else who owns a GN!!

I might be there, my tranny is holding up so far, so if its still running good I might make it there. It would be pretty cool to see some others out there.

I hopefully can make an appearance. I have my car running and the motor is bad AZZ thanks to kyle at the house of speed. So hopefully I can bring the beast out and meet y'all.

Sam Sloan

Well with ANY luck what-so-ever, I should be able to show up with my new toy....I'm leaving Tuesday to pick it up, so unless it get sold out from underneath me...

I'M THERE!

Hellow Doug and HBC members,
I am planning on attending cruise night the 10th if nothing changes my plans.
Will probably bring the stabbin wagon so i can bring more buds, if not maybe i can find an old TR laying around some where.
Anyway look forward to seeing everyone.
Take care for now ej.

ps Michael will be there with his 86 gn.

Hey houston buick owners,
I am coming from Leesville ,La. to finally meet someone that owns one of these turbo cars.
Just a couple of questions. Is anyone bringing their wives? My wife would probably go as long as she is not just sitting there with nobody to talk to.
Also my brother inlaw is out of town so if I come I would have to get a room somewhere in a decent place. Any suggestions?
I have a map of houston so I am sure I can find the place.
I am really looking forward to meeting some of you guys.
Tom

EJ: cool deal man, see ya there!

Tom, aka: tc86gn: feel free to bring the wifey, several guys usually bring their better half (ves?) along & I'll be there with the GF in tow :)

Doug C.

Hey Guys,
Looks like im going to bring the car. All I have to do is install the IC and fire here up. So if everything is ok I will bring her out.
Im ready to drive it again, it's been to long.

See ya
:D