Cruise Night.... HOUSTON!!!

Hey Everyone,

I'm still planning to attend , I will hook up with Sam Sloan and Kenny Brown , three 87 Grand Nationals coming in together.

James

Hey man,
who has Kenny's e-mail addy?

I had his phone number, but it got lost in the remodeling of the house...which still isn't done.

Sorry I missed all of ya'll, but Beaumont had a bit of a cruise too on the same day.

It's called The 11th Street Drag. It's were hundreds of cars (old and new) show up and cruise,up and down the strip raising hell and doing burn outs.

Hopefully you guys will have another one next month.

Erik

Erik,

Don't have $40 right now but, whats the lowest you can go on price ? I plan to drive to pick up from you, maybe meet you half way or close to Houston.

James

I'll tell you what, you go $40 and I'll deliver it to your front door Thursday night. I plan on going to San Antonio on Friday, and I can just head south a bit to Sugar Land, and drop it off.

If you don't like it, you don't have to take it. I'm honest about anything I sell on this board...if it's not what you expected, I'll take it back, full refund minus shipping of course :D

I might have to give Kenny B. a ring. I may work for a local Merc/BMW dealership and will need WAY more tools than I have now.

Thanks guys,
Erik

Erik,

Thanks for your help, but right now is not a good time for me on spending money. I just can't afford to be buying spare parts.

BTW .. Kenny Brown lives in Stafford, about 8 miles from me.

Thanks again,

James

Not a problem. I'll just leave it on the shelf for a bit longer, and increase the colony of spiders as to help reduce the colony of mosquitoes. To cut down on West Nile of course. :p

Erik