Ct state police Grand National poster

Paul contacted me right away to sort this out. All is fine as expected, and I look forward to hanging it in the shop when it arrives. Thanks again Paul. (y)

All have been shipped out yesterday (Saturday 4-11-15) USPS priority mail, you should see them quickly , Albertan is being packaged differently because it is going to Canada , shipping out tomorrow .

Mine arrived last week. Thanks again for your trouble.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I just received 15 copies of these 8x10 photos w/ out text on them. If anyone is interested in a copy let me know, you pay postal cost and I'll mail them to you. Decent quality, look good framed
Steve
image.jpg

Where are all the Troopers that are supposed to be standing in front of their cars along with the two motorcycle cops? Someone hacked the shit out of this Poster. I would call this a "Poser" Poster.....

I have an original on a PDF that a CT Trooper gave to me so this is anything but correct.

I just received 15 copies of these 8x10 photos w/ out text on them. If anyone is interested in a copy let me know, you pay postal cost and I'll mail them to you. Decent quality, look good framed
Steve
View attachment 258167

Does anyone who has one want to sell theirs? Does anyone want to make a copy for me? I will pay top $$.