You can type here any text you want

Currently the new guy

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SNRG-6

Good day everyone, I am new member from Ontario Canada that has been cruising this site since buying my GN 4 years ago. I am a life long car nut and auto tech, and although putting up with the gems that modern cars have become, Grand Nationals definitely have their intricacies.

A big thank you to everyone here, it has made the first few years of owning the car pretty easy. Any question I have had no matter how crazy, I have found the answer here. The tech knowledge is unbelievable.

1987 GN, T top, stock engine, ta-49, 3" dp, 3" maf, power plate, alky control, turbo tweak chip w/logger, 60# inj, 2800 stall converter, rebuilt trans, eibach springs, bilstein shocks, and a whole lotta fun to drive.

Thanks.

Welcome aboard my northern neighbor. You may want to put your car details in your "Signature". It helps other members making it a little easier when you have a question about your TR.

Welcome indeed. There is a wealth of knowledge on the forum and I’m glad you’ve found it useful.
You have a nice setup, I’ll bet corners like a rock star too.

Back