You can type here any text you want

Cyber Monday Stage II SALE!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Guy's,

I'm selling some extra parts I've got on hand. I'm hoping someone will need these for their winter Stage II project.

1. 1 set 6.500" wide journal ON center Carrillo rods with JE pistons. Pistons are for a 4.030" with .927" pin and approx. 1.200" comp height. Valve notches are for Stage II heads. Dish volume unknown. REDUCED to $450

2. 1 set 6.500" wide journal ON center Carrillo rods. 7/16 rod bolts .927" pin REDUCED to $350

3. 1 pair Stage II heads ported by Chapman. Titanium valves and retainers. 2 combustion chambers have been weld repaired both heads need to be surfaced. Approx. chamber volume 40 cc's. These are supposedly "fresh" from the machine shop. $550 or best offer

4. 1 NEW Upper plenum for 4BBL intake fabricated by Mike Edwards for 90 mm throttle body. REDUCED to $200

5. 4 BMS front covers. $75 each

6. 3 On center 4BBL intakes. $75 each

Prices don't include shipping. Thanks for looking!

Neal

DSCN1754.JPG
DSCN1748.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN1752.JPG
    DSCN1752.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 165
  • DSCN1751.JPG
    DSCN1751.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 169
  • DSCN1759.JPG
    DSCN1759.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 160
  • DSCN1755.JPG
    DSCN1755.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 147
Bump for a great guy and good prices!

I might need another set of heads....... hmmm :)

My wife has an account, I don't do paypal myself. You can send me a check if you want to and I'd be fine with that. I'm not sure what shipping to Canada will cost though. I sent you a PM.

Thanks

Neal

I know the economy sucks and it's close to Christmas so I knocked the prices down a few bucks. I've got a bunch of Stage II ON center stuff so if you need something drop me a line.

Thanks Again

Neal

Joe,

Mike's stuff is really nice, I'm a fan too! I've still got it if you're interested.

Neal

Are the rods the stock length? or do you have a part number that i can look up the specs on them?

The stock rod length is quite a bit shorter, 5.960" as I recall. These rods are also On center and wide journal with a .927" dia. pin. Stock rods are Off center narrow journal with a .940" pin. These won't work for a stock block application. Sorry :(. I got your PM also so I'll drop you a line in a couple of minutes.

Thanks

Neal

New Years Day bump!

Make me an offer. These parts need a good home!

Neal

I had an e-mail conversation with Jim Rock and he tells me these rods are the heavy duty version for anyone interested.

Thanks

Neal

Back