You can type here any text you want

cylinder heads & camshaft

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
You can mix fuels and come up with what octane it will make. Here's the formula for getting there. For instance say you are using
5gals. 93 = 93 x 5 = 465 and 5gals.112 = 112 x 5 = 560. Ad 465 & 560 = 1015. Divide the 1015 by the 10 gals. and you'll have real close to 101 octane fuel.

Why even screw around with mixing fuels and not able to keep the car in kill all the time. Get alky and no worry with lead fouling 02's and plugs.
Mix the race fuel pump gas and then run a good number at the track then going to work the next week back with 93 octane and some yeahoo in a 04 cobra with a pulley, cold air, exh and your back to turd slow with 16 -17 psi and 91-93 octane and get your lunch money stole.
IMO for 11's, its simple.... get Alky and your done......leave on kill...and to mirror Nick with all basic bolts being a given...big one being FUEL!

Scooby that 11.5 @ 121 is EXACTLY what I'm looking to achieve.

I screwed around with combinations over the years...and finally hit on one that works. I learned from Grumpy. Keep It Simple Stupid...and stay away from the "cool guy" stuff.

I screwed around with combinations over the years...and finally hit on one that works. I learned from Grumpy. Keep It Simple Stupid...and stay away from the "cool guy" stuff.

Yup this and what Nick said:rolleyes:Wayyyyyyy too many guys get carried away with "cool guy parts"then they get frustrated and the car is to blame:confused:Welcome to the board and enjoy the car!

Kevin

Back