You can type here any text you want

Dan Eggers in Centennial , Colarado - anybody know him??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlownV6

Curious if anyone on here knows this guy?? Dan Eggers in Centennial , Colorado. Im having an issue with him and want to see if he is a member on this forum!!
Thanks Mike:rolleyes:

TTT Anybody?? Thanks Mike:rolleyes:

Hey Mike-

I have a few customers in Centennial and will be going right through there on my way to Estes Park Co tomorrow and returning through there on Thursday.

Want me to do a little snooping for you?

Ty

Dan Eggers (303) 617-7688 4562 S Jebel Way, Centennial, CO 80015-5483

He is all over the interwebs :biggrin::eek:

Got his work, house, etc etc. :wink:

Can you shoot him in one of his feet??:eek: Kidding!! I bought a crank from him on E-bay that was .010/.010 but may to be polished. I get it and its already .020/.030 and in dire need of being turned. I contacted him about it and he assured me that his engine man told him that it was fine and I should be happy to use it. After I convinced him that it was nothing like it was described he had me send it back to him to check it out. After receiving it back , he admits that it was not as described and sends me my original purchase price , but not the $30.00 shipping it cost to go both ways. I have opened a case against him with E-bay , since he will not correspond with me about it. So buyer beware of this guy!! Mike:(

Back