You can type here any text you want

Danko Reproductions

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I bought a Danko front bumper once and it did fit ok with the body BUT the "ears" to mount the front parking lamps were not moulded right and I never was able to make them fit right. :mad: I sold it, bought a second one (because Danko refused to replace it) and guess what…it was as bad as the first one!! :rage: I got fed up, sold it again, took a loss and decided to go back to the original steel (one from on which I removed the rear reinforcement). (y)
This is why I'll never recommend Danko products to anyone ever! (n)

Claude.

I had the same problem with their front bumper. The mounting brackets were installed in such a way that only two bolts on each side would line up. Returning it was going to be a problem so I cut them off and moved them inboard about 4 inches. Also the turn lamps/bezels do not fit correctly causing them to stick out 3/8 of an inch. The good is that it doesn't weigh very much and the overall shape of the bumper was decent.

Last edited:
I bought a Danko front bumper once and it did fit ok with the body BUT the "ears" to mount the front parking lamps were not moulded right and I never was able to make them fit right. :mad: I sold it, bought a second one (because Danko refused to replace it) and guess what…it was as bad as the first one!! :rage: I got fed up, sold it again, took a loss and decided to go back to the original steel (one from on which I removed the rear reinforcement). (y)
This is why I'll never recommend Danko products to anyone ever! (n)

Claude.
Hey I would just like to know how long it took to get the bumper from day u purchased it, please

Back