Date night at the range

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
My wife is getting the Kimber Hammerless .357 tomorrow and we plan on going to the local shooting range . For 50$ you and your wife can shoot for and hour and then they give you a 25$ gift card to the local restaurant of your chose . Thus " Date Night " , She is looking forward to the new toy .

Hey Keith, maybe you'll get lucky and drag a V8 Mustang down the road while listening to Queen's ....... another one bites the dust. :giggle:
KH.357 o_O my arm hurts just thinking about it!

Hey Keith, maybe you'll get lucky and drag a V8 Mustang down the road while listening to Queen's ....... another one bites the dust. :giggle:
It is supposed to be nice weather tomorrow so yes , We will be in the GN .

We are also gonna shoot our .500 Smith and Wesson revolver , Gonna be fun .

Here's the 500
IMG_1818 (1).jpg

Keith,

I have the S&W 460XVR revolver. With the Magnum rounds, it is like getting punched in the face but I love it. Scares everyone else at the range.

The 500 must be an animal.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Keith,

I have the S&W 460XVR revolver. With the Magnum rounds, it is like getting punched in the face but I love it. Scares everyone else at the range.

The 500 must be an animal.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
To be honest the 500 is not that bad , It weighs a ton so that helps on the recoil .

We just love to shoot , Doesn't matter if its the .22 pistols , 9mm , .45 auto or the bad boy .500 Mag , And to be honest my wife is alot better shot than myself .

Keith you need to come out to the Creek and you can shoot all you want and might get lucky and blast some hogs along the way :p:p

we like to set up the 500 yard kill shot from one of the tee boxes on a par 5 with the ole snipper rifle

HOGS! We got lots of them.
My bud has a trap. Last bait up, he got 8. They were in the 60-80# range. All were shot w/ a .22 mag, dressed, and sausaged. I fed the remains to my fav pet gator...
Farley 009.jpg

Here's his "portrait", just prior to lunch.:cool:
Biggest one, so far, was shot off the back deck, w/ a .308, 327#. A NASTY black boar.

lovelly ill have to get a pick of ZUES or 13/14 footer we got on the lake on #10

HOGS! We got lots of them.
My bud has a trap. Last bait up, he got 8. They were in the 60-80# range. All were shot w/ a .22 mag, dressed, and sausaged. I fed the remains to my fav pet gator...View attachment 339872
Here's his "portrait", just prior to lunch.:cool:
Biggest one, so far, was shot off the back deck, w/ a .308, 327#. A NASTY black boar.
He's so cool! Keep him fed and happy. I have a soft spot for American native species, especially reptiles. Shoot them pigs (destructive feral species) and give him his space.