You can type here any text you want

Dates Set for TT6 event

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DEL

We have confirmed dates from Woodburn.

Friday July 29th & Saturday July 30th.

We will run the event Saturday along side the Chevy Showdown just like this year.

cha ching..............its time to lay the smack down on grandpa

Brian,

Glad to hear you'll be back with the Nova. It would be cool to have some V6 Buicks for you to play with.

I hope everything goes as well as last year. My only major (even though it wasn't major) problem was that weekend. This year I am going to step up to the next class, run bigger tires and get my boost controller in order. I hope to run some 7 second passes next year.

I'm not sure we'll have any 7 second players for you to run with...regardless we will have a great time as always.

Dave if there is anything the TB community can do to help let us know. Do yo have any sponsers yet? I can't believe more didn't step up last year for the amazing price!

Great to hear that TT-VI is on for next year!! Thanks for doing it again, Dave. Hopefully we'll haul the whole family down and do the camping thing at the track this time.

Sweet!

I will going both days. Last time I was up till late to fix the car from the Friday break down on the way to wood burn:(. I had a lot of bugs to work out and killed a few of them. So I hope to be in the 12s. With the new rules maybe we will have bigger turn out for racing.

big_baller2.jpg

cant wait , hopefully ill be running some more impressive times next year.

Back