Dave Splett!

Toady

Greetings all,

I just got my car back from Dave Splett's shop on Friday. TT4 was the last straw for the untouched 177k original 2004R. I took the car in on August 2nd and asked Dave to work his magic. Dave got busy, then I got busy, and whaddaya know, it's a month later! My wife and daughter and I got on the early flight to SeaTac and rode a shuttle to Dave's shop. While I was there, I met Frank (boostedmaxPSI), and found out he used to live in Hawaii - talk about a small world!

There was some fine-tuning to be done, so after everything was finished, it was almost 3pm and we decided to drive around Seattle and wait out the traffic. 180 miles home without a hiccup. Man, it's fun goosing the car now that the tranny doesn't slip! Can't wait to hit the track again.

Dave treated me like family from the moment I made the first phone call, and did the job right for less than I thought it would be. Thanks to Gene for getting the word out about the shop.

Dave always treats my friends like family and is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet:) Glad to hear he treated right :)