DAYLIGHT SAVINGS SPECIALS

Dennis Kirban

Here goes:

Most readers know the routine by now. Best to email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com referring to number/letter code assigned to each part. Descriptions are accurate. I don't fool with photos. I take paypal only.

Prices all include shipping to the basic 48 states. PA residents add 6% sales tax to the total. Read descriptions carefully. Idea is to find the parts a new home.

3-A I got just on left a good Cardone reproduction brake accumulator bowl just $85. That is more than $100 cheaper than Kirban and others get for new ones.

3-B A pair of Kirban front frame braces with hardware and directions. Just $45. Like New. We sell them for $49 a pair part number 6564 on our website case you are not sure what the part is.

3-C For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal not sure what company made these its a black cloth cover to lay over your dash with the cut outs. I guess to keep the heat off the dash. Cheap at $22.

3-D For the 1986-1987 Grand National I have an original pair of headrest covers perfect shape has the power six logo on it. May be new but I am saying they are used. Pair is just $54.

3-E For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a collar lock looks like new with 2 keys. We offer these on our website for more than what I priced this one at. Plus currently we can't get them either. The price is just $62. It doe snot matter if your turbo car is a floor shift or column shift same collar works for either.

3-F NOS SET of hood shocks for the steel hoods 1984-1987 vintage just $30 our retail is more than that.

3-G I have two real nice original used T center caps with NO BUSTED TABS own both for $75.

3-H Similar to above only this is a set of 4 T center caps one has no busted tabs other 3 are missing various tabs so need some tape or silicone to secure them Own all four for $95.

3-J For the 1986 Turbo owner I have the Lets Talk booklet, the 1986 GM Maintenance schedule booklet and as a bonus the 50 page 1986 Buick Price directory which lists every option for every Buick model the code for that option and the retail price of that option etc. All 3 booklets for $28

3-K Similar to above only in addition to the 3 booklets described above I also will ad the Goodyear Tire warranty booklet so you get a total of four booklets. Price is $34. Again this is for the 1986 model everything listed for 3 J plus the one additional booklet.

NOTE: 3-J and 3-K are related to items that would have come in your glove box. These booklets are not easy to find even for me going to al the You Pull it Yards.

3-L I have one of our old style driveshaft loops just $24 owns it. Fits with the stock driveshaft and only if you have good engine mounts and transmission mounts.

3-ZZZ-TOP I have 8 of the refurbished desireable lower steering shafts due in this week. These come out of a later model GM vehicle that is superior to the Jeep ones that owners seek. It has the steel joints at both ends. Not only is it 8 to 10 years newer than the Jeep ones but originally this one is encased in a rubber boot so it looks virtually brand new and not rusted. The only modification you have to do is to the base are of your main steering column. You have to make a small notch so the clinch bolt for the top joint will slide through cleanly to the other side. No holes to drill. Its a GM part its collapsible should you be in an accident. It looks brand new. This lower steering shaft with its metal joint eliminates the factory version that has the fabric rag joint to the gear box.. The price is $99.95. These will be on display at our April Open House along side the factory lower steering shaft and the Jeep steering shaft. At our Open House these will be on sale for $79.95. You can pay now that price if you plan to come and pick one up then.

Note: All above prices is the final price to the basic 48 states. PA residents ad 6% sales tax. I only want paypal as I own these parts under my other company.

Til next time....

denniskriban@yahoo.com

Ill take 3-F...hood shocks
Any pics of 3-L ...DS loop ?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Kirban update:

under no circumstances send paypal unless I specifically say the part is being held for you specifically.

rite now 3-a and 3-g and 3-h and 3-k are all spoken for based on emails.

if you want to see the lower steering shaft it is on our website put part number 7574 in search and it will come up.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Pics of the steering shafts?

The part appears on our website kirbanperformance.com under part number #7574 put that number under search it will come up along side the factory lower shaft. It is the hot set up for the money also frees up more under the hood space on drivers side. more positive steering also suggest you purchase part number 7572 from website its the steel ball bearing for the base of your main steering shaft. GM did not use it in our cars instead used 2 rubber seals on a plastic adapter. Even though in the books the part number shown is for the steel bearing one....weird.

I mention this because in order to replace it you have to remove your lower steering shaft.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

even I learn something every day on these cars...