You can type here any text you want

Daytona Speedway who's going?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I Wanna Go!!!

I want to, but I have to work...I'm gonna try and get off though...I will let you guys know if I can make it there!!

Eric

If the funds allow, you can count me in. I'll be trailering my 87 down to the Steak N Shake in Alt Springs and caravan back to Daytona with you central FL TR/GN folks. It'll do the ol girl good to get a few miles in....poor thing sits in the trailer 98% of the time..LOL.

Lonnie,

You may want to head alittle further south on Semoran (436) to the Altamonte Springs Mall. Steak and Shake's parking lot isn't all that big for a truck and trailer. See you Sat, and this is a GREAT show, last year I couldn't even walk through the entire event, it's so big.

Mike

Thanks for the info Mike. It does take a little more room to swing a 24ft trailer around, especially if the parking lot is full of TR/GNs. See ya'll next Saturday morning.

I'm interesting is Caravaning over to Daytona! I'm in Tampa and will meet the car club folks in Alt Springs.

Weather looks kickin' tomorrow, cool and sunny! Dont forget your sunscreen.

8am sharp tomorrow at Altamonte Steak N Shake then heading up I-4 pick up a few guys at the Home Depot on 92, then we're in.

drive safe, hope to see lots of you guys

Traffic was terrible on 95N and South, I-4 too. I went by there on my way to Orlando to look at a Syclone.

Hey George.

Sorry we couldn't make it. The wife and I got really sick and we had to miss it. Hope you all had a good time. Send me lots and lots of pics and I will put them on the www.sftbc.org web site.

When is your next big show?

Back