You can type here any text you want

Delco Radio

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fgordon

Waitin For The Majic
I've set my time on the Delco radio a couple of times but apparently the brain cells where I stored that information was accidentally erased. I feel like an idiot. Help!

To set the hour, press the "SET" button. SET will indicate in the display (along with the radio frequency) press "SCAN" and hold until the correct hour appears.
For minutes, Press "SET" (same display will occur) Press "SEEK" and hold until the correct minute appears.
Moving to Huntsville in 1 year, can't wait to get out of the DC area!

BRAC move I take it??? If you can handle a 35 minute drive to Redstone Arsenal, check out Lake Guntersville.... it's BEAUTIFUL here!!, and housing is probably even more affordable than HSV... :)

To set the hour, press the "SET" button. SET will indicate in the display (along with the radio frequency) press "SCAN" and hold until the correct hour appears.
For minutes, Press "SET" (same display will occur) Press "SEEK" and hold until the correct minute appears.

Thanks for the info. I grew up in the DC/Southern MD area. You're going to love Huntsville.

Yup, it is A BRAC move, Army Materiel Command Headquarters to RSA. We have almost 500 down there now with building construction well underway. Full occupancy about 1 year away!
Lake Guntersville is even closer than i thought! I live 8 miles away from my current work location and it takes 20 minutes normally. I will definitely look down that way. I plan to work 1 year after the move, retire from the federal government and get a job with a local contractor. I have been in the DC area now for 37 years.

Back