You can type here any text you want

Diamond pistons dish size

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Here's a more complete answer. "Longer duration exhaust improves transient response with the larger turbine"

My pistons have a 22CC dish. I'm a fan of higher compression so when I was working with my piston designer (and after doing much math) with the ability to alter CH, 22 seemed to be the best inverted dome to get it without having to get closer than .040" to the head. Plus on 4.1 strokers that inverted dome can still work without having to run diesel! :D

We have a new version of the Diamond Piston coming in about a week that has a new design 23CC dish, Stainless AP ring set with Napier second ring, and wrist pin options ti H-13 I will post pictures and details when they hit the door here

We have a new version of the Diamond Piston coming in about a week that has a new design 23CC dish, Stainless AP ring set with Napier second ring, and wrist pin options ti H-13 I will post pictures and details when they hit the door here
Pretty sweet we still have companies like yours that still support our cars! Thanks!

Last edited:
Back