Did a piece of trash finally die?

Best news I've seen on CNN in a LONG while!!! Hope he went slowly and painfully.:cool:

They just said it was a small american team that killed him in a firefight in a pakistani military headquarters town ,so now they are quetioning if the pakistani military has know all along where he was.
They also just said it happened a week ago.

They just said it was a small american team that killed him in a firefight in a pakistani military headquarters town ,so now they are quetioning if the pakistani military has know all along where he was.
They also just said it happened a week ago.

No wonder it took so long,they just said they got the first info in august,where he was,then persued it till febuary when it was,verified,then had 5 different national security meetings about it over the next few months ,before Obama gave the go ahead to take him out. :rolleyes:

This is great news! And no doubt the Pakistani government was hiding that filth all along! Don't F with the west! USA USA!

Yep, all so true...best news I've heard in almost 10 years!!!!!!! Thank you to the men and women who bravely took that coward down....great job!!!! I just love this country...justice has finally been served. I'm so proud of the USA and former President George Bush for giving the directive 10 years ago that we'll get him..."Wanted, Dead or Alive." Hey, I know that song on guitar!!!! Thank you, Mr. Bush, for never, ever backing down from this piece of trash!!! Good job!!!!

So, we have the coward's body....let's put it in the Smithsonian, laying it on the floor, surrounded by a glass enclosure....then some holes all around it, 3 inches in diameter, equally spaced, about waist level, so anyone can take a piss on him during their visit...with a big sign above him saying "Hey, Chump, it's better to be pissed off than to be pissed ON!!!" isn't that a great idea?:D:tongue::biggrin:

Damn, I'm so PROUD of our military and the covert operations personell!! I just LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!

Bruce '87 Grand National

I hope he felt the back of his wig split when they canoed his head. Rest in pieces mf'er. Congrats to the group that got him. Whatever team that was, they're gonna have awesome NCOER's!

Good bye Ahole. Good job Navy Seals. Now we can come home. Screw that whole area.

Good news but conspiracy theorists are going to have fun with this. Reports are we buried him at sea?:confused: Why??????
Supposedly it is islamic tradition that the body has to be buried within 24 hours. Why do we need to honor that piece of garbage's tradition?

And welcome back RobsIron!:)

I wonder..

Good news but conspiracy theorists are going to have fun with this. Reports are we buried him at sea?:confused: Why??????
Supposedly it is islamic tradition that the body has to be buried within 24 hours. Why do we need to honor that piece of garbage's tradition?

And welcome back RobsIron!:)

the same thing. The moron, Jesse V., will have fun w/ this one!
A"funeral"?? Soak him in pig blood, hang him by his ankles, and let the vermin eat him...
If they did bury him at sea, you can bet yurass there's PLENTY of evidence to prove who it was...
Or, use the body as bait...Ambush any/all who attempt to come get him...

Hoo rah for the SEAL teams!

Usama Bin Laden Killed in Firefight With U.S. Special Ops Team in Pakistan - FoxNews.com

Buried at sea?? :eek: They should have brought him stateside and let the children of 9/11 use his head as a pinata.

Pentagon says...

They gave him an op to surrender...No deal resulted in a shot just above his eyes.....
Can't you just hear this "offer" being made..In the midst of a shootout....The serving of the ultimate "no knock warrant"!!
"Give up muthr$%#@#, BANG!:cool:
They got 1 of his kids, too. Too bad the ones that were in the USA on 9/11 weren't taken out, when the chance was afforded.:mad:

The ultimate "house cleaning"??? A couple well placed Hellfires from a drone, about 1 min after the SEAL team left...;)

The ultimate "house cleaning"??? A couple well placed Hellfires from a drone, about 1 min after the SEAL team left...;)

That's what i was thinking. You know they had a back up plan or two in the air above, should the ground attack go south. Back our guys out and turn the area to dust (or glass) :D

But it's a good thing they did it the way they did. Take the body, photograph it, take DNA, and then control where it goes so there can be no massive shrine at his grave. You'll never stop the conspiracy theorists on this, but it is a lot better than "We're pretty sure he was blown up by a bomb/missle".

And the news is reporting that they left the rest of the occupants alive, in hopes the pakistanis would capture and interrrogate them/search the place for intel. :rolleyes: Shoulda nuked 'em.

Bring his limp skinny azz body to times square and bend him over a park bench and let some donkeys,horses or what ever f@ck him in the azz...bet the other towel heads will think twice about being on display for the world to see,,the chain him to a bumper and drag him till theres nothin left...dam i hate when i forget my meds...:D:D:D

They should have gave him a nice burial plot somewhere remote to be a martyr and advertised it to the world...then setup a sniper there, when his followers come to honor him blow their azz away one by one :D

OSAMA BIN LADEN SLEEPS WITH THE FISHES :D Put that in your hooka

and smoke it, al-crappa!

Bruce '87 Grand National

They should have gave him a nice burial plot somewhere remote to be a martyr and advertised it to the world...then setup a sniper there, when his followers come to honor him blow their azz away one by one :D

:biggrin:

Obama Bin Laden

This was funny :biggrin:

Attachments

• 223451_223801774303134_100000199406314_1092949_3380443_n.jpg
    223451_223801774303134_100000199406314_1092949_3380443_n.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 53