#### Direct Scan, PTE cam, ME-R chip, stock motor, & MANY EXTRAS!!! ####

5 LTR KLR

* Direct Scan with all the computer items & in the Direct Scan box.....$150.00
* Precision Turbo & Engine: 212/222 cam & lifters..used with 1000 miles.....$40.00
* Max Effort-R 16 "MAFLESS" postion chip for 55lb injectors...with instructions, the Wiring Harness for MAP Sensor and all the other hardware. NOTE: NO MODED ECM or 3 BAR MAP SENSOR is included.....$175.00
* used braider oil cooler lines from Poston.....$45.00
* one mint condition grey leather dash pad that goes around the gauge cluster.....$40.00
* have a complete set of stock intercooler brakets .....$40.00
* stock intercooler fan, mint condition.....$45.00
* one LT1 mass air flow sensor.....$45.00
* one good condition GN passenger side marker light that goes on the side of the healight beezels.....$20.00
* very mint, in new condition GN bezel that goes around all the gauges & switches. However dosent have the stock hole in it for the passenger miror.....$85.00
*one stock gn motor that has 70,000 miles and had a rod nock. Here is whats there: heads & vavle covers, oil pan, intake, dog house, headers, crossover pipe, front cover. That is all that is there.....MAKE OFFER!

#### NOTE: can take pictures if you need them.

Please e-mail me at: fiveltrklr@yahoo.com

* one good condition GN passenger side marker light that goes on the side of the healight beezels.....$20.00

If this has the black trim and is not chrome I'll take it!! Are there any cracks??
Thanks!!

turbo

Precision Turbo & Engine: 212/222 cam & lifters..used with 1000 miles.....$40.00 what is for 40.00 what size is turbo is it in good shape i need one call or email 813 404 5965

ckmm....I have one person in front of you, so if he dosent want it's yours.

I used the cam with a pt67gtq turbo by the way...

Is the direct scan a recent version that works with the fast update and windows xp ? Do you ship to canada ?

If so ill take it.