do headers cause turbo lag?

87NAT>>> in ur sig it says heads & intake after stock block..does that mean ur heads & intake are stock or you have heads & intake(ported ones)..11.20 is moving pretty good..

Stock bottom, stock heads, stock intake, stock throttle body

Ive gone 126@3600 with 50's at about 80% dc with a diy alky setup. You should easily be able to go over 130 with 2 m15's on top of the 50's

Thanks for the input. Someone else said the same thing.

I've got some tuning issues to solve. My block learn numbers start to rise and my O2 fall at the top of third so I figured I was running out of fuel. Red Armstong pump in the tank with fuel pressure remaining constant at 45#.

Again thanks for the time.

Mikey

Thanks for the input. Someone else said the same thing.

I've got some tuning issues to solve. My block learn numbers start to rise and my O2 fall at the top of third so I figured I was running out of fuel. Red Armstong pump in the tank with fuel pressure remaining constant at 45#.

Again thanks for the time.

Mikey

I had a TT chip with the block learn locked at 128 so there was no change in fuel delivery at WOT. You may need another chip and be sure to verify pressure increase on fuel is 1:1 all the way through 3rd. Unless there wideband numbers i wouldnt trust them