You can type here any text you want

Do i have to buy the windows program for FAST?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
I only have the dos program and i bought a new laptop and its windows xp:mad: witch wont work with the dos program. Besides the usb problem i guess i need the windows based fast program...

I dont know if the usb port will talk to the computer with the adapter cable i have :rolleyes: At least i got a DEll instead of a Toshiba,so theres a good chance it will work once i get the windows version of CCom:D Ive heard the Windows version is buggy:( and im a old dog that doesnt like to learn new tricks LOL
Now im forced to learn it if i want to use my new laptop for the car;)

Originally posted by geno
I dont know if the usb port will talk to the computer with the adapter cable i have :rolleyes: At least i got a DEll instead of a Toshiba,so theres a good chance it will work once i get the windows version of CCom:D Ive heard the Windows version is buggy:( and im a old dog that doesnt like to learn new tricks LOL
Now im forced to learn it if i want to use my new laptop for the car;)

I have both the dos and windows versions. I only use the windows version to datalog. I's much nicer to read from. It's hard to make changes on the run when you've got to use a mouse or pointing device. Plus it's ALOT faster to make changes with the DOS version. Maybe it's my POS laptop.

Back