Do I need a new regal TV cable


Well-Known Member
I managed to break the plastic housing around the cable for the trans shifter cable. Would a replace say from gbodyparts be the correct part replace this. I believe gbody calls it regal TV cable.



  • transmission cable.jpg
    transmission cable.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 131
  • transmission cable 2.jpg
    transmission cable 2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 133
This is called just a shifter cable and Gbody should have

TV cable is connected to your throttle and other sibe of tranny by your tranny lines.

Charles I returned your e-mail. It is a shifter cable. Just realized you had a GN. Looks like advanced auto shifter cable on there from the pic.