You can type here any text you want

Do You Guy's Have This Beer Yet??????

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Underboost

Mr. Dull
So good!!! ;)

IMG_0465.jpg

Beer and tomato juice has been around for centuries. A few clam squeezin's spices up them beer farts.

LOL! Yep, You got that right, :biggrin: but have you seen it all in one can???

Can't say that I've seen it, but I aint looking either. Been a few decades since I've drank a beer cocktail. Bud Light? ugh! ;)

Mixing your own has monetary and taste advantages.

I havent seen that but we have Miller Chill here which is basically a better version of Corona in a green bottle. :o

It's in all the 7-11's down here in the Orlando area.

I'm not into red beer. Much for the reason stated in post #2. Same goes for that crap Miller is pawning off as brew. The Mexican stuff.

Hmmm.Clamato. I think I'm going to fire up the blender tonight. Maybe some some bloody Ceasars. Maybe a Hail Mary or two.

Far as I know, Sam Adams hasn't resorted to selling junk like that, so I doubt I'll see any in my frig anytime soon.

I tried 2 tonight and thats all I could choke down; and I like red beer.

It was spicy:eek:

Off to mix a crown.............................

We have it here, but in a real mans size can:eek:

Not one of those wimpy 8oz cans LOL

Whats it taste like, poor mans bloody mary?

BW

Whats it taste like, poor mans bloody mary?

BW

Yep poor,poor :tongue:

It tastes like this. I want a little bit of a buzz but I also want some breakfast. :eek:

You can't beat a real hand made one, but if your out at the lake, beach, mountains, etc. It's easy just to buy in the can i guess. I can only handle one in between drinking some beers.

A year or so ago i would be all over a poor mans bloody mary, i think my gut told me different!
Too much red sauce, blahk, its like eating a steak dinner and then trying to top it off with 6-8 beers right after:eek:

Not gonna happen LOL.

I hear that miller chill is too fruity, kinda not any good??

Enjoying my miller lite right now by the way..

mmmm beer

BW

ARRRRG! I was there when they ran the first batch of this. They had troubles with the timing on the line, and as a result it was getting spilled all over the place.

I'm sure it's a good beer, but it wasn't too good to be wearing it.

Back