You can type here any text you want

Don Cruz's test run new combo!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I was standing down at the end of the track with Richie's son, nice golf cart btw, when don came by. HE WAS COOKING!

I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but it just looks different:confused: At first I thought you guys were calling someone else's car Don's. Then I was informed the chassis shop put new windows in it.

Man, them are some fast new windows lol. Is that the southern secret down there?:p

I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but it just looks different:confused: At first I thought you guys were calling someone else's car Don's. Then I was informed the chassis shop put new windows in it.

Man, them are some fast new windows lol. Is that the southern secret down there?:p

no secret, just fast..

I think you are saying Don blew the doors off someone, then pulled teh windows out of those doors and put them into his car. You are right that car had some fast windows:eek:

45 psi!?! That would be outlaw trim then lol.

Now that is funny. Outlaw trim it is:D

I really have to hand it to you guys who still carry the torch for stock-ish Buick racing.

Nice run.

Back