Donut Derelict's this Sat, 07-07-2006

God ! please give me the strength to keep my mouth shut. Amen
--------------------------------
I suggest that everybody consider Cruz's advice or Lou's advice to himself if anyone is considering any further badgering, inflammatory or insulting remarks towards other members, or towards TB.com admin/board. TB.com is not your personal playground for those of you that are continually pulling "friend-fire verbal drive-bys" on your co-members and co-racers. You guys that are at odds with other need to find another means of communication other than TB.com. Fwiw, I think that Shane is tired of receiving "Personal communications" from everybody that is dropping a dime on everybody else. I personally think that Shane is not far from pulling the plug on the southwestern section of TB.com if things continue as they have been. You guys that think you and you alone know all the solutions / resolutions to any or all of TB.com Southwestern Section's issus need to chill, too. Shane did not buy this board to ban members from it, and it is really unfortunate that he has to even consider resorting to this as a solution because we can't treat our fellow turbo Buick clansmen as we would like to be treated by them.

What! No Southwest?!?! Thats just silly.
Wells you are now on ignore! :mad:

I suggest that everybody consider Cruz's advice or Lou's advice to himself if anyone is considering any further badgering, inflammatory or insulting remarks towards other members, or towards TB.com admin/board. TB.com is not your personal playground for those of you that are continually pulling "friend-fire verbal drive-bys" on your co-members and co-racers. You guys that are at odds with other need to find another means of communication other than TB.com. Fwiw, I think that Shane is tired of receiving "Personal communications" from everybody that is dropping a dime on everybody else. I personally think that Shane is not far from pulling the plug on the southwestern section of TB.com if things continue as they have been. You guys that think you and you alone know all the solutions / resolutions to any or all of TB.com Southwestern Section's issus need to chill, too. Shane did not buy this board to ban members from it, and it is really unfortunate that he has to even consider resorting to this as a solution because we can't treat our fellow turbo Buick clansmen as we would like to be treated by them.

What! No Southwest?!?! Thats just silly.
Wells you are now on ignore! :mad:
Pill, coming from you I take that as a compliment.
Have a nice day & please tell your uncle hello for me.

...I blew the up pipe off the throttle body connection at 23 lbs of boost just getting on the S405 at Beach Blvd. Limpdicked it home at a max of 45 MPH and about 1/4 tank of gas. Definitely not fun, but was exciting until I found out that it was not a head that lifted. I am thankful that it was not a head gasket.

Gary-- was the up pipe taken off when the Tomka kit was installed?

I Tell Brent good luck at BG and he says Im sucking someone ****? Then Gary gives out points cause i tell him to pull his head out of his ass ? Maybe Gary should take the same advice. Lou and Cruzn quite a pair, two of the dumbest people on here who have caused so many to leave. No wonder I hear of Lous attitude everywhere Ive been for the last 4 years in this Buick community. Obviously someone I would never deal with under any circumstances as most won't. Cruzn just looks for somone new to partner up with since his 'little buddy' Chevota ran off and your large ass should of been booted long ago with Kevin and Chevota, you three were the biggest ****ing instigators I've seen on here in years. AND TO SHANE AND JOE, YEAH, GREAT JOB GARY DOES, LEAVES AN INSULTING POST UP FOR THREE DAYS TILL I REPLY, THEN HANDS OUT YOUR LIL POINTS ONCE HE REALIZES , OOPS, I ****ED UP AGAIN, GOOD JOB FOR HIM, GREAT YOU GUYS STAND BEHIND HIM, SOMEONE NEEDS TOO. **** THIS SECTION. NEXT PERSON WHO SHOOTS THERE MOUTH OFF ABOUT ME BETTER BE READY TO SAY IT TO MY FACE NEXT TIME I SEE THEM - IRWINDALE, BATES, DYNO, ETC, instead of hiding behind your lil keyboards running your mouths, what tough guys we got on here.

It must be tough being the slowest buick owner on the forum and then having to create problems to get attention..... I bet Mr. TOLTK himself would probably even spank you if you're not careful! What's that called?? Small turbo syndrom? Just make it easy and add the acronym "STS" to your mod list so everyone will know. Stop being jealous and get over it. Oh wait, nevermind, I forgot. I'm suppossed to be "booted".:biggrin: :p

I Tell Brent good luck at BG and he says Im sucking someone ****? Then Gary gives out points cause i tell him to pull his head out of his ass ? Maybe Gary should take the same advice. Lou and Cruzn quite a pair, two of the dumbest people on here who have caused so many to leave. No wonder I hear of Lous attitude everywhere Ive been for the last 4 years in this Buick community. Obviously someone I would never deal with under any circumstances as most won't. Cruzn just looks for somone new to partner up with since his 'little buddy' Chevota ran off and your large ass should of been booted long ago with Kevin and Chevota, you three were the biggest ****ing instigators I've seen on here in years. AND TO SHANE AND JOE, YEAH, GREAT JOB GARY DOES, LEAVES AN INSULTING POST UP FOR THREE DAYS TILL I REPLY, THEN HANDS OUT YOUR LIL POINTS ONCE HE REALIZES , OOPS, I ****ED UP AGAIN, GOOD JOB FOR HIM, GREAT YOU GUYS STAND BEHIND HIM, SOMEONE NEEDS TOO. **** THIS SECTION. NEXT PERSON WHO SHOOTS THERE MOUTH OFF ABOUT ME BETTER BE READY TO SAY IT TO MY FACE NEXT TIME I SEE THEM - IRWINDALE, BATES, DYNO, ETC, instead of hiding behind your lil keyboards running your mouths, what tough guys we got on here.

Goodbye!!!

Jeff you're are now going to have to convince Wells to let you back on the board. Don't bother trying to talk to me about it, because your sole existance on this board now rest with Wells. Anyone else want to try the patience of this board and it's admin staff?

Goodbye!!!

Jeff you're are now going to have to convince Wells to let you back on the board. Don't bother trying to talk to me about it, because your sole existance on this board now rest with Wells. Anyone else want to try the patience of this board and it's admin staff?
Thanks God! for answering my prayers & special blessings to gofstbuick. Please convince Gary to ban him to the bowels of hell. Amen!

Gary-- was the up pipe taken off when the Tomka kit was installed?
------------------------
Morgan:
I don't think so, but regardless, it is unfortunate that it took something like this to bring back your advice of carrying a small tool kit. It carboned the hell out of the motor & exhaust, got carbon dust all over the car when I parked it. Don't ever try and wipe off carbon dust, let me pass that on, the carbon dust got into the paint enough that I will have to wash, glaze, polish, & or wax, & detail, lesson learned by me this time. Tool kit in car will be another lesson learned by me this time. Hope that you and family are ok & doing well. Happy belated Easter & good to hear from you.

Thanks

slowly we weed out the problems,
kinda like tunning your buick, bit by bit, you figure out what the problem is, and ........... you eliminate the problem.

now lets see how peaceful it is here.

wheres my pillow, its nap time!

slowly we weed out the problems,
kinda like tunning your buick, bit by bit, you figure out what the problem is, and ........... you eliminate the problem.

now lets see how peaceful it is here.

wheres my pillow, its nap time!

And slowly this SW section is going to dissapear, next time i visit i will make sure to look out for thumbleweeds rolling on my computer screen, lets face it it gets boring here when we don't have some clowns or trouble makers doing thier thing. :)