door panel BLOWOUT !!!!

Need CSII Door Speaker Brackets

Looking for the brackets that hold the Door Speakers for CSII speakers. Need left and right. Price shipped to 89044.

Thanks

I need the fwd psgr side chrome extrusion ....for a 86 GN...
Shoot me a pm on the price....

Mark

can anybody walk me through posting pictures on here!! i took some today!!!

i took some of the grey limited,some of the tan limited,regular tan,
manual window gn ones for you jeremy!!

took pictures of the limited chrome doorpanel trim and some of a really nice set of chrome door trim w/dark grey accents for gn's/ ttypes

i also have single chrome door trim for you other guys!

load them onto your computer. on your next post scroll to the bottom and you will see "manage attatchments" click on it. It will open a new window and you will see "browse" click it. Open the folder that you loaded the pics on. You can find them easier if you click the "thumbnail" so you can see the actual pics if you didn't give the files specific names to make it easier.

can anybody walk me through posting pictures on here!! i took some today!!!

i took some of the grey limited,some of the tan limited,regular tan,
manual window gn ones for you jeremy!!

took pictures of the limited chrome doorpanel trim and some of a really nice set of chrome door trim w/dark grey accents for gn's/ ttypes

i also have single chrome door trim for you other guys!

You can email me a picture if thats easier too. j_dpolzin@hotmail.com We'll work something out!;) -----Jeremy

Email larger pics for more details etc.

But in general if you want to post pictures for ALL to see, you need an app to resize (downsize) & export pics (to maybe a convenient folder labeled 'exportPICS' on your desktop?).

For instance:
Picasa 3: Free download from Google

That will allow you to resize pics for this site.

Then click < Reply
Then under additional options click < Manage attachments
Then in the Manage attachements popup window click < Browse
Find the file (pic you resized & exported to desktop folder maybe) click < on that file
Click < Upload

TurboBuick.com will tell you if the file is still too big (nice problem to have) - also there are other options in the popup - from URL (not the one the Dixie Chicks sang about)... :eek:

Also the attatchment key down arrow in that window I think lists file extentions that will upload and the max sizes.

HTH

DEVOLUTION upload attached:

Attachments

• header750x100[1].jpg
    header750x100[1].jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 244
usetoboost and dwall thank you very much!!!!

jawort0 you have first crack at these since you pm'ed then called me first

for being light grey and 23 years old i consider these pretty nice! again probably not perfect like out of 10,000 mile car or anything but i am sure you should be happy with them.

Attachments

• SHOP3002-2.jpg
    SHOP3002-2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 211
  • SHOP3004-1.jpg
    SHOP3004-1.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 205
  • SHOP3001-1.jpg
    SHOP3001-1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 209
  • SHOP3002-1.jpg
    SHOP3002-1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 211
Looking for the brackets that hold the Door Speakers for CSII speakers. Need left and right. Price shipped to 89044.

Thanks

here are some pics

Attachments

• SHOP3010-1-1-1.jpg
    SHOP3010-1-1-1.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 207
  • SHOP3011-1.jpg
    SHOP3011-1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 205
i need a set of grey stips for both doors if you got them.
dale

this is a complete matching set off 1 set of doorpanels that i would prefer to sell toghther. where you can see them when they are bolted on the 3 are nearly perfect and 1 has a small mark very minor hardly noticed.these are still a little dirty as i did not have anything to clean them with at my garage.$250 for the set

the quality of the other ones i have will be about this quality. i will send individual pics of the single one you other guys want .

front ones that are really nice $75 each there are left and right specific.the backs can be swapped side to side $50 each. i have some that are not quite as nice that i could sell for a little less.

these are harder to come across than you might think due to most regular regals having woodgrain

Attachments

• 22654654001-1.jpg
    22654654001-1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 199
  • 22654654002-1.jpg
    22654654002-1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 203
these are off a 87 turbo t limited that got parted out over 3 years ago! little dirty from being light color and old and hanging around my dirty garage off the car for over 3 years! probably should clean up.NOT WORN OUT! NOT RIPPED! NO CIGARETTE BURNS! I HAVE SEEN MUCH WORSE!!!

203 213 9126

i have parted out 2 cars with this color interior!! the other was not a limited i still have those door panels as well!

Attachments

• juggyugyug003-1-1-1.jpg
    juggyugyug003-1-1-1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 135
  • juggyugyug004-1-1.jpg
    juggyugyug004-1-1.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 135
can you send me or post pics of all the blue uppers and lowers you have, mine have faded to more of a purple :rolleyes: and id like to replace if you have some good ones...

if you decide to email you can send them to regal81455@att.net

thanks
josh