You can type here any text you want

double din

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
1.5 din as stated.
I have this one: Alpine CDA-D857 Reviews

Not many options, if any, out there any more for 1.5 dins

There is someone here who squeezed in a double din. Think there may have been some cutting involved

Double DIN can be done, but it involves some work. PM leprcon since he has done one (that looks good, my 1st try didn't:eek: ). Link to thread, scroll down some.
John

he went nuts on that..looks good but i dont want to go that far. I have a spare Kenwood DDX7017 and was thinking about putting it in...but I didnt want to do a bunch of cutting. Thats nice work on the cars in the link though!!

he went nuts on that..looks good but i dont want to go that far. I have a spare Kenwood DDX7017 and was thinking about putting it in...but I didnt want to do a bunch of cutting. Thats nice work on the cars in the link though!!

I just put a double din in mine, there is some cutting involved but it was not that much after you move the AC controls up it was not that bad. If ya want to do a no cut 1.5din is all ya can do.

Sorry for the poor pic they were with my phone

Attachments

• IMAGE_009.jpg
    IMAGE_009.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 346
I just put a double din in mine, there is some cutting involved but it was not that much after you move the AC controls up it was not that bad. If ya want to do a no cut 1.5din is all ya can do.

Sorry for the poor pic they were with my phone

YO DJ GIMME A BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

http://www.lightav.com/car/jensen/din_half.html
True not much out there 1.5 Din. I just got myself a Jensen CM 715K new in box for 20$ off a buddy.

This radio is nice tho, stock style. 1.5 DIN CAR CD/TAPE PLAYER STEREO RADIO FORD CHEVY GM - eBay (item 200476081083 end time Jun-23-10 17:21:00 PDT)

I like the power of this one but not the sliver New PYLE PLDMR87 1.5 DIN Marine CD MP3 DVD Receiver NR - eBay (item 120584628791 end time Jun-23-10 17:33:06 PDT)

Back