Double Roller Timing Chain and Tensioner question ?

So, is your issue with Richard Clark, Jason Cramer, or both?

The way I'm reading , you're kinda all over the board on specifying who did what. Maybe I read it all wrong, I don't know.

What gives? If you are going to assign blame, assign it.

Again, I hope you are able to work it all out.

This jerk off is back at it.. got my popcorn ready yet again

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have no dog in this hunt either, but want to make it easy for the OP and members to share the background.

I am out . . . Good luck and hope is all works out in the end.

Well I was at RC's rebuilding my engine with RC and Bob his engine builder while yours was being rebuilt. I watched the precise care that was taken in every engine build. I never saw them once install a double roller chain with a tensioner. I would have installed the new chain I had but they said no because it was too large (seemed ok to me but it wasn't) and we special ordered an undersized chain.

As I understand it when you installed your motor it was knocking but you refused run it without an accessory belt or without the torque convertor detached. An offer was made to bring the engine back, where it would be completely disassembled and inspected while you watched.

You refused and wanted them to drive to SC, Tow the car to NC, remove the motor, fix it and reinstall it before doing the basics of running it without a belt to see if it was an accessory knocking and without eliminating the possibility of it being the torque convertor.

Well I was at RC's rebuilding my engine with RC and Bob his engine builder while yours was being rebuilt. I watched the precise care that was taken in every engine build. I never saw them once install a double roller chain with a tensioner. I would have installed the new chain I had but they said no because it was too large (seemed ok to me but it wasn't) and we special ordered an undersized chain.

As I understand it when you installed your motor it was knocking but you refused run it without an accessory belt or without the torque convertor detached. An offer was made to bring the engine back, where it would be completely disassembled and inspected while you watched.

You refused and wanted them to drive to SC, Tow the car to NC, remove the motor, fix it and reinstall it before doing the basics of running it without a belt to see if it was an accessory knocking and without eliminating the possibility of it being the torque convertor.

Go back and read my original post....www.turbobuick.com/threads/my-8-month-horror-story-what-would-you-do.459808/

Then come back and correct all the misinformation you've posted here. I'm not making things up and don't see why you should be !

RC is still not man enough to come on here and explain why he used my old stretched out sloppy double roller timing chain and tensioner which caused all the latest damage to my NEW engine. He was notified about this and chooses to ignore this issue. Typical !

Since I took the heat, finger pointing and out and out lies from Richard with my prior thread, the tables have turned. Now that I have proof and pictures to prove my claims, this guy is showing his true colors.

Turning his back on a customers legitimate complaint seems to be the way he operates. Take the money and run must be his moto. I've learned through many PMs that I'm not the only one he has screwed over. I've learned of the dishonesty, broken promises and corners that have been cut on other engine builds from his shop. I truly doubt I will ever be compensated by this crook and I'm sure he won't address this latest issue since I caught him red handed using old worn out junk parts on my NEW rebuild.

I only feel that I should step forward to spare any other trusting well paying customer the ridicule and monetary loss I have suffered at the hands of the so called Turbo Jesus.
A real man would step forward and admit he F'ed or at least explain why he took short cuts and used old worn out parts that almost cost me my NEW engine.

Ending this thread, and with the proof I have shown here, I hope it has opened some peoples eyes to the fact that there is a liar and a cheat among us who will take your hard earned money and walk away from any responsibility should you ever have a complaint with his shoddy work.

I hope this saves any unsuspecting new customer the grief many of us have gone through at the hands of this fraud.

Thank you for hearing me out .