You can type here any text you want

down goes ricer

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

soman22

I was cruising along last night in my GN, when I hear a buzzing sound pulling up next to me. It stopped for just a fraction of a second then buzzz, it became louder, I look over and see some young kid in a riced out blue civic. He was revving his engine at me! I looked over at my wife kinda confused , was this kid serious? He sped up and cut in and out of traffic. As my turn approached, I suggested to my wife that I miss it and teach this kid a lesson, without hesitation she said" catch him". I layed the pedal down and weaved through traffic, we pulled up next to each other when the american muscle gods shined down... A red light. I began to build a little boost, I could hear the honda revving in the far lane -- a car between us -- i could hear the couple one car over in their excited conversation as to what was about to take place. I swear that light was about an hour long, the light turned green but I had a I]super slow[/ reaction time, due to little practice. The kid jumped out in front -- way in front -- he obviously has done this many times before. I think to myself come on second, Second hits and the gap is shortening fast. I could see the kid wrestling his gears trying to coax some extra horses out of his little buzzer ...not tonight. I zoom past him and just keep pulling until my wife tells me to slow down. We were both giggling at the whoopin' we just handed the kid. I slow down as he approaches, he yells " you got me that time. " I give him the thumbs up and head home. One problem with smokin' rice, I still can't get the stupid :D off my face. :p

Back