You can type here any text you want

Downpipe availability

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbodave231

What downpipes are available for the TTA? Who has them?

A friend just bought a nice one owner, low mile, stock TTA out of Chicago and wants to do some upgrades.

Looking at cold air kit, downpipe, fuel pump, turbo, chip, fp regulator and injectors..............for starters.

A friend just bought a nice one owner, low mile, stock TTA out of Chicago and wants to do some upgrades.

Looking at cold air kit, downpipe, fuel pump, turbo, chip, fp regulator and injectors..............for starters.

If he is going to sell factory down pipe let me know how much shipped to 60101 thanks

I just want a stock one.I will be calling you for the heads when i get ready.all my cash funds for the car went in the womans ring and the rest went in my dog when he messed up his neck
sorry for hijacking thread.

My tta in sig has 50's, te60,reds chips and a tweak chip, trans has a orange stripe convertor.

I am going to pt67 60s and not sure if i want to get rid of thdp and cas stock location for it.

If you want anything, the car is sitting in the garage. I also have a set of stock rear wheels and aftermarket rear 15" wheels for slicks
BW

how fast is he lookin to go ?? :confused:

Back