You can type here any text you want

Dream Car Rentals?

• Thread starter Thread starter TTA89
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
T

TTA89

Hey Guys, Ill be in Hawaii next week, actually Oahu. I have been looking on the web and I see that you can rent Vettes, Vipers Ferraris on some of the other islands but I cant find anything on Oahu.

Does anyone know of anything?

What about going to Maui for a day? Is that possible or is it too far for a day trip? How do you get there? Air/Boat? Expensive?

You can rent those kinds of cars down in Waikiki, but the insurance is expensive. Maui about 1/2 an hour by plane, about 90 round trip if my memory serves correctly. Have fun!!!!! HTH

Yeah found a place on the net. I can rent a Viper for $400 bucks for 24 hours. The guy wasnt there who does the reservations so I couldn't ask how much for insurance or mileage (hidden) costs.

I see The Dragstrip is on the island as well :D

Hmmm Little Viper Rental on Friday.... Oh and look the track is open on friday night too. Gee.... :cool: :cool: :cool:

This is the place for you......

Ferrari rentals 2025 Kalakaua Ave. ph. 942-8725.

I use to do work for them, got some car you might be interested. There is also a Lambrogini Diabalo there for rent also, and some Harley's there also.

Originally posted by TTA89
Yeah found a place on the net. I can rent a Viper for $400 bucks for 24 hours. The guy wasnt there who does the reservations so I couldn't ask how much for insurance or mileage (hidden) costs.

I see The Dragstrip is on the island as well :D

Hmmm Little Viper Rental on Friday.... Oh and look the track is open on friday night too. Gee.... :cool: :cool: :cool:
Hey. What Friday night? Maybe we can meet you out there.:cool: Never raced aganst a Viper. Will sure like to see what they can do.:rolleyes: ;) :D

Friday April 5th Ill be there. Anyone planing on going to the track :) I'd like to see some Hawaiian Buicks ;)

Re: This is the place for you......

Originally posted by TurboV6
Ferrari rentals 2025 Kalakaua Ave. ph. 942-8725.

I use to do work for them, got some car you might be interested. There is also a Lambrogini Diabalo there for rent also, and some Harley's there also.

Is this the same place??

http://www.hawaiiguide.com/transp~1/exotcar/exiticar.htm

Thats the only one I can seem to find. Pretty expensive.

Basically $500 bucks a day for the Viper with insurance and 100 miles the 1 dollar a mile after. $3000 dollar deductiable if anything happens and its my fault.

The places in Maui are much cheaper, Id only wanna rent it for 5 or 6 hours anyways.

No looks like a different car rental place. His Viper is black, and the Lambrogini is a nice yelloe one. But those prices looks resonable.

Back