You can type here any text you want

Dream Project Car: Build It!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Lets see:

1968 Z/28 RS Camaro: Matching Numbers 302, m22 rockcrusher transmission, cowl induction hood, Light Blue Metallic with black racing stripes and vinyl top. Motor built to trans-am specs (around 450hp, including the crossram intake with two edelbrock carbs setting on top of it), gears somewhere around 4:56 so that you could really wind her out. (DREAM CAR HERE, going to have her someday).

1967 Camaro RS (Black Panther Clone) with the heart of a Grand National :D

1991 GMC Syclone: Basically stock few mods to keep it from breaking as easily (like motor rebuilt to take a little boost), transmission replaced with a th400 so I dont have to worry about that breaking, black with a 2" cowl induction steel hood on it. Like to have it in the twelves (Probably going to purchase one of these to start work on when I sell my SVO.)

1969 C-10 truck: With duel tanks (Saw this on a 4x4 truck one time looked cool) One for race gas one for pump gas, 3.8L turbo buick motor under the hood built up a little bit. Switches to change boost from somewhere around 15 to like 25 and from tank to tank. Would be fun on the street or track.

1987 Buick GN: Stock (make it into something like a 12 second daily driver) for a daily driver for the wife (If (very big if) I every choose to get married), and heck I would even volunteer to take the kids to school cause coming back home from dropping them off at school would be fun :rolleyes:

Now if I can just finish out my Math and Engineering Degrees maybe I can afford more then just the Syclone.

Everyone's Got to have a hobby,
Cars are mine.
Sean

I'd like to build a Factory Five Racing (66) cobra.

351 - stroked to 393 (forged internals)
TFS-R intake
AFR 205 fully ported alum. heads
Custom cam
Vortech SQ trim blower (12 psi)
T56 - 6spd
Ford 9"
3.55 gears

Black w/ silver racing stripes.
Silver 03 Cobra wheels.
Silver rollbar and sidepipes.
Huge set of Nitto 555r's out back (not like they would help out much)
Black interior.

Is 575+rwhp in a 2000lb car too much to ask for?

Ross:cool:

I would LOVE to build an Outlaw car running ALCOHOL!
I have been helping a customer with his 7 second, Alcoholic, BBC Camaro and he has told me some REALY kewl stuff about running alchy so I would love to build something FAST (7-6 seconds) running alchy and a 14-71 blower..

ks:cool:

I was dreaming about an LC2 in a 3rd gen firebird and didnt know they even made my car till a few years ago. That was a HUGE surprise!:eek: :D :) :cool:

I will build a 32 ford 5 window hi boy and it will be LC2 powered. Thats my goal. Actually looking for the body as I type. :)

I was always around Hot Rods, so I have that part that will never leave me.

Bo

Back