Drilled rotors, where to get?

cwelk87gn

XCELR8S
I am thinking about buying a set of cross drilled front rotors for my 87. I don't want to spend a ton of money, any ideas?

Unless you REALLY want the look, don't waste money on crossdrilled rotors. They gain you nothing, and will crack.

Yeah you're right. Mine are just warped and thought rather than getting them turned I may try to upgrade.

Brembo makes OEM replacement rotors. Usually a much higher quality metal than the stockers, and often cost less.

Catalog: http://www.brembo.com/pdf/eCatalog.pdf

You can order them through AutoZone or Pep Boys. If you want some bling, you can look at slotted (Powerslot, I think you can order the Brembo OEMs slotted and/or drilled too). They don't crack like the drilled, and actually do a pretty good job of keeping the pads clean if you drive in a dirty/wet environment a lot.

jaysgn has a pad and rotor kit for $329. It's in the bolt on performance 2 section on their webpage.

Stainless Steel Brakes makes a slotted rotor with pads for around 260. One of my friends has baer slotted/drilled rotors which he beats the crap out of and never had any stress/fracture problems. FYI.