You can type here any text you want

Dukes

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackmonte

New HP Technology !!!
Just wondering how many Turbo Buicks would want to meet at Dukes on Friday nights ? I need a place to hang out on Fridays.

I can't make it this Friday, but maybe next week.

Most of them probably never saw an American car, much less a Turbo Buick.

We can "educate".

I didnt know that place was still open! We used to go there in the 80's, they knew American Muscle back then..Imports :rolleyes:

I gave Dukes a call yesterday and they don't run the cruise nights anymore but anyone can meet there , so we need to get as much muscle up there and weed out the Imports :D Its going to be cold out bring a jacket for sure , I hope this can bring a bunch of Buicks on fridays? I know its early in the year but maybe by May we can get everyone together on Fridays.

I didnt know that place was still open! We used to go there in the 80's, they knew American Muscle back then..Imports :rolleyes:

Yep, we used to go there all the time. There was guys that brought his GNX almost every weekend back in the late 80's through early 90's. Nobody knew what "Rice" was at the time. All you saw was good old American Muscle. Man I miss those days:(

Prasad

Well it looks like it will be too cold out to just hang around, let's see if it warms up some next Friday? It is still early in the year but it would be cool to have a Buick hang out on Fridays .Dukes or Steak&shake either one is fine.

Well it looks like it will be too cold out to just hang around, let's see if it warms up some next Friday? It is still early in the year but it would be cool to have a Buick hang out on Fridays .Dukes or Steak&shake either one is fine.

where is Dukes located at? up south

Someone on a Chicago area car messageboard actually started something up at Dukes again.

starting april 25 sat. the car shows start. so they start 5pm and go to 10pmish. everything is welcome to come bikes, cars, lifted trucks. the more people there the better.

does strats in villa park still do thier thing. i know the one on manhiem closed down but they had a second place on north ave that they had fri meetups

Back