You can type here any text you want

DVD,CD in the dash combo's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NJTurbo

Simply The Best
I have been looking at the DVD players, I must admit they are really nice. Anyone install one of these combo units in the GN.

I maybe looking at installing a decent DVD,CD combo flip up screen. Any ideas or photos would be sweet.

THX:cool:

Depending on the brand/model you chose you could run into a problem with the screen hitting the shifter while in park. I took some pics of a car at Nats a couple of years ago that had swapped the AC/heater controls and the radio just for that purpose. This change also allows you to get to the AC/heater controls while the radio is on. I'll try to find the pics and e-mail them to you. If you chose a unit that plays DVD's but uses an external screen you will not have the problem.

Originally posted by 6APPEAL
Depending on the brand/model you chose you could run into a problem with the screen hitting the shifter while in park. I took some pics of a car at Nats a couple of years ago that had swapped the AC/heater controls and the radio just for that purpose. This change also allows you to get to the AC/heater controls while the radio is on. I'll try to find the pics and e-mail them to you. If you chose a unit that plays DVD's but uses an external screen you will not have the problem.

Cool I would appreciate it :cool:

I have a Pioneer AVH-P7500DVD in my car. 5.1 surround!

Oh yeah, it sounds like a theater in it!!! Misc pics of it on my web site.

P1030637.JPG

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/product/detail/0,,2076_4023_1986436,00.html

Back