You can type here any text you want

Dyno day at ATR in Joliet Il !0/14

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Atr?

I have never had a problem with either? Are you talking about the one in Fair Play SC. Who is not related to the one here in Joliet ILL. It is just a place our club goes to for a Dyno day. Which the owner Al is very nice and considerate. So what is the point of your post? :confused:

Steve

See you there Steve! I am going to bring the white car and see what I can do with a stock longblock. :o

no the one in joliet im talking about. yah hes a great guy i have known al for about 7 years and he knows his stuff, but i have had more problems with his shop people screwing up my last car and getting it back with mystery dings and scrapes. he always tried to make it right with me, but he never worked on it always his shop kids. he has a great shop and a nice dyno, but i would never let him touch any of my cars.

DCVING 6 said:
See you there Steve! I am going to bring the white car and see what I can do with a stock longblock. :o

I will be there too with my stock long block TTA and GT3255 turbo. Car still has stock exhaust but will dyno with an open dump. It will be interesting to see the differences between our cars.

What time are you going at?

Sweet6 said:
I will be there too with my stock long block TTA and GT3255 turbo. Car still has stock exhaust but will dyno with an open dump. It will be interesting to see the differences between our cars.

What time are you going at?

I actually didn't sign up for a time as I didn't know if the boost controller would be working or not. I am getting there early and taking a slot if anyone doesn't show.

See you there. :cool:

I am slotted for 10:30. I will get there about 9:30 or so. Looks like a few open spots right now.

I had a great time at the dyno .Lots of nice cars showed up.Thanks Steve for helping me out and a big thanks to the buick club for letting me dyno my car.

Dennis "protracracing" made 1013rwhp! :eek:

The board with the numbers was left there. I am supposed to pick it up on the way home from work.

Back