You can type here any text you want

Dyno Video

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
blah, blah, blah...its a car making noise :p Looks good though :cool:

What were your numbers again? I assume that was with the cutout?

And change that sig, that was race gas ;)

Rob

417.6 hp and 608.5 tq..

Electric cutout :) drove on the rollers quiet..drove off quiet..but ran opened up

Hey that 11.6 run wasnt all race gas..I just threw in a couple of gallons for safety..I had way more pump in it than race gas..and Alky..:p ..

Let see who gets to 11.5 first..

I'm going to an 1/8 mile track tonite to play..see if I can get it into the 7.30 range

Feb next year..11.2's

Originally posted by Razor
417.6 hp and 608.5 tq..

Electric cutout :) drove on the rollers quiet..drove off quiet..but ran opened up

Hey that 11.6 run wasnt all race gas..I just threw in a couple of gallons for safety..I had way more pump in it than race gas..and Alky..:p ..

I'm going to an 1/8 mile track tonite to play..see if I can get it into the 7.30 range

Feb next year..11.2's

11.2s huh?

Originally posted by Razor
417.6 hp and 608.5 tq..
Very nice

Thinking of getting that myself.

If I can hit the track, that's what I'm shooting for. Limiting factor for me is if the Nittos can pull it off.

Feb next year..11.2's
Good luck. I know I'm not going to go that fast. I'm actually thinking of detuning the car so it runs 12.0. As of now, I don't want to put a roll bar in. But who knows, that'll probably change and I'll be shooting for 10's :eek:

Originally posted by TTA89
11.2s huh?

All I need is an 11.24 at 122 to "de throne" the King.. ;)

hehe

Rob good luck on 11.50's on Nitto's..It can be done..I may put on some BFG Dr's I bought and have an attempt at it..

First things first.. 11.24 at 122

lol never happen :P

Wanna hear something scary..

I sold my PT51 and 50s to a good friend of mine that has an 82 Firebird with a GN Drivetrain in it. I dont know what it weighs but Im sure its a little lighter than a TTA cause it doesnt have ground effects.

Anyways... He went 11.11@124. Bastard... He had my TTA intercooler and a few other small things, also a 206/206 cause the stock one was flat.

These motors RULE :D

Thats the same friend that cut a 1.59 on Nitto's..I need him to come and drive my car :)

Back