E.J.'s Buick Bash

N

NastyGn

Hey People

Just a note: E.J. is having his second annual Buick Bash at his ranch in Conroe on June 15th at 11am. The address is 3212 Old Hwy 105 East and if you need a phone number it's (936) 539-5222 or (936) 539-3456 and also (281) 935-3374.

This is a real hoot to go to, there will be a car show and trophies,
good food and drinks, horseshoes and of course the famos burnout contest :) last year someone called the fire department thinking there was a fire hehehe. The cost is $10 per car.

I hope to see many of you all there :cool:

This sounds like it may be fun:D Hey Neal, can you elaborate a little more as to what goes on and if I need to bring something or pay any monies to go to this bash? I'm a new TR owner :cool: expecting for my TR to arrive someday this week from NC. Would like to see other vehicles in action, thanks.

Dannyo

Neal,
You can always count on the McDade's being there. I might even bring my car if it comes back in one peice from bowling green. :eek:

See Ya

Originally posted by Danster
This sounds like it may be fun:D Hey Neal, can you elaborate a little more as to what goes on and if I need to bring something or pay any monies to go to this bash? I'm a new TR owner :cool: expecting for my TR to arrive someday this week from NC. Would like to see other vehicles in action, thanks.
Dannyo

Dannyo it is a good time acording to the flyer the cost is $10 per car to help cover the cost of the food and drinks and trophies
for the car show.

Usually everyone gets there and parks there cars and signs in for the car show, walks around eating, drinking telling stories and bench racing hehehehe checking out all the other cars and when everything is about to wrap up they have the burn out contest.

There are some heavy hitters that do the burn out contest, last year one of the players had to stop when he heard the steel belts starting to pop :)

Earl's is a real good time for an afternoon to enjoy cars, meet lots of people from the area and bench race, I hope you come down.

Take Care

Neal

I'll hopefully be able to make it, gotta check the calender to see if I'm werking that weekend. :(

IF I can't be there the club (Houston Buick Club) will need someone to help sell tickets for the 50/50 drawing (winner gets half, club gets half of any tickets sold) and help take in new memberships & renewals ($10 per year to be a club member) !!!

email me at captaininsane_o@mail.com for details about membership benefits. :)

It's a really fun event, so I hope to see a BUNCH of fellow Buick nutz there!!!

Doug C.

Gets startd at 11am & will run until around 5pm or so, or until EJ gets sick of the tire smoke. ;)

Doug C.

hi Neal,
Thanks for posting info. on the Buick bash 6-15-02.
I just registered for turbobuick.com. and would like to add a few details about the event.
Last year we had a swap meet that every one enjoyed, some one always looking to buy or sell parts. I don't think the swap meet info. was on the flyer you have. I will also try to have pin-striper Mike here like last year in case anyone wants there car striped, He does a good job and is reasonable.
If anyone wants to bring food or drink that is fine, however I will supply plenty to eat and drink, the only problem I never know how many people to expect.
This is a Buick event however everyone is invited so if other makes show up that is fine, My step son will be bringing his mustang so we will have someone to pick on, Thats all for now If there are any changes I will let you know,
Thanks again EJ.

Not a problem...
It looks like I've managed to talk TurboGN (Joel) into driving his car for more than 5 miles at a time...so count on he I both being there. Not to mention the fact, that about 3 to 5 buds want to see what it's all about. I must mention they're not TB owners, but not everyone can be perfect.

Erik

Hey E.J.
It's about time you join us on this board. Welcome aboard.

Let me know if there is anything you need me to bring for this saturday.

See ya later

I'll be there with the new GF in tow. We've been dating since March & I finally found one that likes cars! :D

Remember we'll be doing a 50/50 drawing & I've picked up some pretty cool Buick collectibles for the raffle / door prizes (which you are entered in when you buy 50/50 tickets!)

Ice chest
87 GN Revell model
2002 Turbo Regal Calender
NHRA Drag Racing game for the PC
Etc.....

Doug C.

My dad's birthday is the 14th, and mine is the 16th. My mom's throwing us a b-day party Saturday at 2:00pm. Things probably won't get started untill around 3:00pm, so...
Hell, I may drive up there, and leave around 2:00pm!:D

See you guys Saturday.

Ross