E55 Amg

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Waxed my tired ol' original paint tonight so I decided ot go out for a spin while it still looked shiny and nice in the dark:p
Felt like killing something....

After an hour cruise with no interesting contenders to kill, I was headed home. I did get a compliment at a light when a white Hummer pulled along side and the pretty blonde passenger girlfriend of the driver asked me if I wanted to sell my car. Just told her "nah...aint for sell." and then when the light went green I gave them a little show.

A mile later....Low and behold, a black E55 AMG showed up ahead of me. That'll do nicely. He was going to turn right, so to get him interested, I accelerated around him and moved in front of him safely to turn right ahead of him.

After we made our turn, he came up along side me like hells bells, so I punched it and kept it even. We both let out as there were some turns and mild traffic ahead and neither of us was interested in racing through those, but we paced each other for a good mile on Los Alisos until we ended up along side each other at a light at Margurite.

He was looking over so I rolled down my window and to my surprise he asks.
"You wanna go?"
"Yeah...I'll give it a try." I said back, acting like I thought I didn't have a chance.
...I could scarcely contain my glee....
These kids in a Tercel in the turn lane next to us perked up and watched with interest.
Green.
Go!
Stayed with him through the intersection, his tires spun just a little, mine spun all the way across and then a little more. We stayed neck and neck until I finally hooked, then I just walked him.

We both let out when it was obvious the kill was done, and he moved behind me as we both made a left at Santa Margarita.
Next intersection he pulls back alongside.
Him: "What is in that thing?" he asked with a smile.
Me: "Turbo 3.8 with some bolt ons"
Him: "3.8? ...how many cylinders?"
Me: "6":cool:
Him: "That's only a V6???":eek:
Me: "Yup.":biggrin:
Him: pause with a silly hurt grin on his face :redface: "I'm going home now...have a good night.":frown:
Me: "Alright, have a good one.":tongue:

There was a long awkward silence until the light finally turned green. We both just cruised on.
Turns out he lives in the same neighborhood as me.

hahahhaha sweeeet.... i cannot wait for my first kill with a turbobuick. hell i need to own one first

I don't know what I like hearing more..... wasting some arrogant prick in a Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, etc.:biggrin: or wasting a tuner wanna-be with a 3 ft wing & a fart can .:rolleyes:

.......................... Gotta be the arrogant prick with the Eurotrash ride.;)

nice kill,one of my good friends owns a e55 very nice family car ,I drove it a few times and pulls pretty good .

Good kill but no one has a clue as to what we're driving anymore except STI and EVO owners.

Mikey

One of these days your gonna get some damn DR's on that and when you do...holy moly hold on... but then it will only take you 1/2 throttle to do what your doing with full :biggrin: :biggrin:

My friend has the World Record E55 AMG....should go 10s this year :)

This definitely was not your buddies E55.:D

My boss just bought one a couple months back. I've been trying to get him to race me, but he says it's his wifes car and not for racing.
I say....chickeeeeeeeen....:D

nice kill,one of my good friends owns a e55 very nice family car ,I drove it a few times and pulls pretty good .

They definitly pull good for a family sedan.
0-60 in the low 4's and 1/4 in the low 12's.

....just not good enough to beat our lil ol' turbo 6's.
:biggrin:

They definitly pull good for a family sedan.
0-60 in the low 4's and 1/4 in the low 12's.

....just not good enough to beat our lil ol' turbo 6's.
:biggrin:

Buddy of mine had one with the pulley system and it ran like a scalded puppy.. my first thought admitingly was "no way" cause I knew it would be a good run... awesome kill.

see....

lose the yehaaa pipes, and yer in AMG teritory.
sweeet,
bet you couldn't wipe off that smile for a week!!!!!

my cuz just got a s600 i think 03 v12 twin turbo holy **** that thing pulls like a train stock, high twelves low thirteens but man it feels like something else, he has a chip intake and exhaust coming in that alone is like 200 more hp all he specializes in is mercedes

Is it just me.

Seams like the more money the car cost that you killed, the better they taste.:D I love Italian ones, myself.

Nice kill.

Mike B.