E85 chips?

IowaGN

Finally got my engine back in the car, and since I have an e85 pump just down the street, I'm gonna try it. I did a search and either I suck at searches (high probability) or I used the wrong keywords. Anyway, who can cut me a chip for MSD 50's? And, is there a chart or spreadsheet somewhere that I can see to set the fuel pressure?

Thanks

t.

Eric at Turbo Tweak is your guy.

But I hope you have a tiny turbo as E85 on 50's is like 35lbs on gas. Might want to look into the 79lb injectors ( really 77lbs ) if you are serious about E85 all the time.

Eric rocks was having knock issues te45-a 60 lb inj. stock block & heads Im not on E85 Yet but his chip made my car run better With no knock issues The guy really Knows his stuff and nice to work with.Am considering e85 myself but have to read more on it

Just got TurboTweak 6.0 chip in, running straight E85. So far so good. Can run 20 psi no knock.
Got some surging issues that I'm thinking are related to my turbo, but so far so good.

does anybody know who can burn a chip for a 4.9 litre 1994 cadillac sedan deville?

Matt,

I would call Eric@TT and see if he can get some AFR tables files to go off for you. He is probably your best shot at it.

BTW-how is your recovery going/how is the car going?

Was running complete stock block except for valve springs was having a fuel issue talked to Eric he gave me some advice and it worked. He is the go to guy

Question: What if you have a chip for E85 and you are somewhere running low of fuel and can't find E85? Do you just put 92 or 93 in and stay out of the boost until you find E85 again? Other options?

In an emergency, you can run gas with an E85 chip. It will start out rich, then the INT/BLM will correct and take out fuel, and it will be ok to drive. It won't run perfect, as it still may be on the rich side, but stay out of boost.

In an emergency, you can run gas with an E85 chip. It will start out rich, then the INT/BLM will correct and take out fuel, and it will be ok to drive. It won't run perfect, as it still may be on the rich side, but stay out of boost.
Thanks, Eric. PM sent your way.