E85 Conversion kit

Josh Byrd

Hey Guys

Just wondering does anyone make a whole conversion kit or do you have to piece the package together?
I am wanting to make the switch over

Reach out to Turbo89 here on the board.

Ivan knows his stuff. I really wouldn't argue with him about E85.

Especially considering he is the only guy I know of that has a complete bolt on kit for E85 that gets your car into the 10s...dude knows his stuff, absolutely no doubt about that.

Last edited:
All you need is the engine management set up for E85, and injectors and fuel pump big enough for your setup.

All you need is the engine management set up for E85, and injectors and fuel pump big enough for your setup.

This Eric guy, you know the one from Turbo Tweak, yeah well, he knows just a bit about it all, too.(hanging my head in shame for not mentioning him at first) You might want to contact him, too.

Again, I'm a 91 plus alky guy. I'm only trying to send you, the potential E85 guy, in the right direction....... Eric's chip(s) make my car run as good as it does.

Last edited:
Reach out to Turbo89 here on the board.

Ivan knows his stuff!

If you are looking for another option than Ivan's, we (RPS) offer our own "conversion" kit that includes everything you need except for the chip, which Eric provides, and if you have a stock-style regulator we would not be able to provide that.

HOWEVER... Ivan has a proven 10-second E-85 conversion kit, and I believe he is the only person to be able to claim this!! I would hit him up and go with his setup if you were to do it all at once. He is incredibly knowledgeable and has made some serious power with these cars!