eagle crank

Im going now to remove it from sig ..I have sold out and eagle is in no hurry to get anymore out the door :(

I'll put it back in sig once I get more :)

Crank

Summit shows some but I cant promiss if they are early ones or later ones and when you get them expect machine work needing to be done to where the radius they have where the flywheel bolts to the crank and check roundness of journals.

ESP-423134005967

Is their part#

Steve

If more people gave them props for making cranks for our engines instead of all the complaints maybe eagle would produce more of them

basically If your building a motor thats in need of a steel crank you should be able to handle a crank install.. no need to complain to the manufacture

If you cant handle installing an aftermarket crank then You should get someone else to build it

this is directed toward everyone not just anyone in perticular

some of us would like to see eagle continue to make products for our engines

I am glad i bought one while they still offered them, I will hold on to it when i build my TSM motor. I heard Eagle was tired of all the pissing and moaning taking place. For the money that crank is an excellent deal.

Originally posted by REDS HOT AIR
If more people gave them props for making cranks for our engines instead of all the complaints maybe eagle would produce more of them

basically If your building a motor thats in need of a steel crank you should be able to handle a crank install.. no need to complain to the manufacture

If you cant handle installing an aftermarket crank then You should get someone else to build it

this is directed toward everyone not just anyone in perticular

some of us would like to see eagle continue to make products for our engines

i agree !!!

now somebody please come off one so i can use my oliver rods !!!!

:D

The crank is very nice for the money even if you paid 650.00 from one of the big places.

Even at .010 they are leaps stronger than stock.

I just don't want somebody to be dissapointed in the crank when he get's it because it is not just a drop in piece. BTW
I have one in my car as we speak and I am speaking from personal experiance, not from hear say. And what I was talking about was told to me from a few Turbobuick builders.

Steve Pitts:)