You can type here any text you want

Eastwood fender roller ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

434nova

Does anyone know if the eastwood fender roller will fit on a rearend that has 5/8 studs ? Thanks

I'll bet that it won't . I borrowed a friends roller ( not sure if it is an Eastwood ) but I had to clearance the holes for my 1/2" studs . I don't see it being a problem though because it is attached with tapered lug nuts that make up the difference . Sam

Who is the contact for the rental? Is it still being rented? I need to do 2 cars

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

A little trick my 90 yr old dad just taught me while rolling my fenders this winter . I didn't hesitate to listen to him because he was a body & fender man for 60yrs and retired 5yrs ago !! His trick was to start the lip bending with a cresent wrench . Starting at the front of the wheel well tighten the wrench down on the lip and bend up slightly then moving over 1/2" -3/4" and repeat working your way to the back . Repeat this a few times , bending just a little at a time . This really helps getting the lip roll started , then using the roller to finish . After watching me struggle to get the roll started he suggested what he would do . It took a total of about 1/2 hr ( both sides ). After using his method to do what I call a half roll , it still leaves a little flat ( about 1/4" ) but picked up about 1/2" more clearance and that was all I needed . Hope this helps someone . Sam

DSCN0504.JPG

Last edited:
It should be a verrrrrrry long thread in the parts for sale section.

Or you could old school it with a ball bat and a friend.

I found it and brought it " to the top " so it's on page #1 right now . Last post was June '16

Back