Ebay leather seat covers

The fit and cut was so bad my upholstery guy charged me double to install the Hawks $999 kit, and i have used him for over 20yrs... that would be the Katzkin from Hawks, maybe it was a flute maybe not, i just know my wallet got alot lighter..

Back when I got my Hawks Katzkin leather during the original group buy I don't recall anyone having issues with them. Mine are still in the box so I can't comment.

Back when I got my Hawks Katzkin leather during the original group buy I don't recall anyone having issues with them. Mine are still in the box so I can't comment.
Yeah thats why i felt they would be okay and convinced me to buy them.. the install guy said the leather was fine.. it was the cut and the fit, if i had it to do over i would have gone with Jax and save the hassle ... in the end it will cost the same.

Just to be clear i'm not bashing Hawks as i have bought many items from them with no problem, including two rear spoilers.. most likely this was drop shipped and since i bought it from a third party i had no recourse even though it was NIB .... otherwise i'm sure they would give a refund.