Ebay Ta Performance Knock Offs L@@k Inside For Pictures

Awesomeness...

It's amazing what a nine year old can build when given a welder. I'll bet they pay the children with grain like the data entry people in Africa.

What type of stainless is that? 316. 409?

China doesn't have OSHA or the EPA or labor laws to deal with. It's a free for all when it come to the environment and safety. That is another reason things are so cheap...and lower quality.

Hey, Dan, isn't Melissa's car doing OK with the stock headers?:eek:

ummm well ummmm... ya she "was" :eek: She is goin to TA headers .. Have seen them and they look great !!! Nick gave her a set because he is such a nice guy :p . BIG change of the year for her. BUT the Mazda motor that was in her car is back in the Mazda sporting stocker's :p Damm cars are getting old !!! although not as old as me :cool:

If you happen to want any thing else ripped off and copied I get these all
the time ether E-mail of a fax. :rolleyes:

METAL AND MACHINED PARTS OEM SERVICE IN CHINA

Manufacturers across America have identified outsourcing to China as a powerful way to become more efficient and more competitive. This allows them to focus on their core competencies that effect their market position. The effective outsourcing of products to China can mean the difference between a company’s stagnation and decline or growth and prosperity.

China Smart Sourcing is dedicated to the needs of small-to-mid-size U.S. companies interested in reducing their product costs by outsourcing work to China, especially in casting and metal-machined parts OEM service. We serve as the “bridge” between the U.S. companies and Chinese suppliers. Our extensive china experience and bi-cultural staff can assist your company in joining the ranks of the world’s leaders. You can count on us. For more information about our Company, our services and pricing, please visit us at China SmartSourcing.

China Smart Sourcing is specialized in a wide range of processes, including precision machining, investment casting (Lost-Wax), sand/gravity casting, die casting, forging/cold heading, metal injection molding (MIM), sintered/powder metal, fine blanking and metal stamping/fabrication/forming for manufacturing parts, components and assemblies to customer's requirements on OEM basis

Main Products

The sourcing of products from China will certainly continue for many years to come. The “window of opportunity” will close as more companies become involved. So, the sooner you have started, the better it would be for you, and your company.

If you are interested, you can contact us at 630-922-2800 or send an email with your contact information to me at frank.cai@chinasmartsourcing.com and we can arrange a mutually convenient time.

I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.

Sincerely yours,

Frank Cai

President, China Smart Sourcing, Inc.

my 2cents.
I paid 550 for used ATRs in 2005 paid another $70 to my welder for some repairs (broken welds etc.)
The welder I go to could be considered a Welding Wizard with his expirience, and he said who ever welded those headers(ATR) should have been fired.
He said they were good quality metal but crapppy weld skills.

You dont always get what you pay for.

my crossover pipe on my headers had to be dented to clear the flywheel. but i didn't have not a problem with the driver side header clearing the steering shaft.

I have a real set of TA Performance headers, and I must say the quality is amazing. The only thing these rip offs have in common is that they look similar. When viewing the two side by side or from the inside, there is no comparison. I bought a set of Chinese headers and also a set from a very well known vendor, and the quality on both was very poor. I have never been sorry when I bought the best, but have been seldom satisfied when I bought the "bargain".

im not going to be buying chinese headers, but i couldnt afford the ATR headerss when they were in business $800? come on now. Dont give me the supply and demand crap like GN rears. A GN rear is not worth $1000 people should be beat down asking that price. Talk about greed. Theres plenty of demand to have these things cranked out by a US company and theres plenty of us whom will buy them....:mad:

"im not going to be buying chinese headers, but i couldnt afford the ATR headerss when they were in business $800?"

Get the mild steel TA's they are cheaper than the ATR's were

well i was considering making my own headers not for production purpose, basing it off the atr style, i know a few places that make 3 in to 1 collectors and primary kits are easy to find but it would only be mild steel. And it wont be that cheap 18 gauge tubing like that chinese crap so my turbo can snap off on a trans brake launch. :eek: reason why the atr looks like it flows better because the #2 cylinder primary goes back towards the fireall extending the length making the passanger side an equal length header as the TA just hooks around to me it seems a little lazy.

Im starting to do a 3d model in solid works

Well if someone is going high 8's low9's with a stock block, than that is my goal :) I just might completely redesign a header just for my setup, i have a lot of room under the hood to eliminate needing a cross over pipe.