You can type here any text you want

Factory welded ported headers , Passenger setup for external WG

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo96max

Guys,

Im selling this as set or can break them up.If you purchase the whole set Ill throw in a well ported spare driver that needs a leak repaired

I bought a 2nd driver side($$) , got the cracks tig welded ($$) , ports also welded in order to hold port job
I then replaced it and didnt fix the original ported one that has a slight leak

Passenger side has also been ported to match the Felpro 1400 gasket and set up for an external wastegate and has a stainless tube with vband (tial 44 or precision 46 mm both work) welded on. I ported the hole inside to match the 1.75 inch pipe to maximize flow.

Im in the process of pulling the engine/trans out of the car so its pending some pics. heres a quick vid you see it as it sits right now and a pic when it was recirculating back into the dp.Stock crossover pipe included . Shipping is not included.

Whole deal with good driver header, leaky driver header, crossover, passenger side header : $255 OBO
I think i got about 160 wrapped up in the driver side alone with the recent purchase,welding and porting if this is high let me know not sure where this maybe

I will have more pics hopefully by next week as time permits to pull parts off.

Last edited:
Back