You can type here any text you want

ECU pinout

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboJim

JCC Racing Member Forum Tech Advisor
Staff member
Trying to help a friend with his setup. He put a felpro into a previously NA regal, so there is no source of power for the MAP. Got 5v and gnd to it, and MAP does nothing on his dashboard. So, my convlusion is MAP is not connected to his unit. Can anyone give me a plug pinout so I can run my own wire for map. Not the MAP plug, but the felpro plug.

I emailed Lance, but he's usually busy, and igf possible I wanna try to get this resolved tonight

On the MAP sensor, pin A is ground, pin B is the signal wire, and pin C is +5 volts. If you got 5 volts and ground backwards, your MAP sensor has been rendered inoperative. Ask me how I learned that one. ;)

The signal wire goes to pin A1, the 5 volts should come from pin 1, and the ground should go to pin E2.

Thanks Craig, but, how are the pluygs aranged? All the wires in them are black, Say looking at the plugs plugged in, say key's pointing up, where is A1, etc? Do you have a diagram you can email me?

Jim,

I sent you the pinout info... describing which pins are where is difficult to do, but if you squint real hard and look at the connector, there are actually letters and numbers to identify the rows and columns of pins.

The info I sent you contains wire colors we use in our harness, so if you have a harness with all black wires, that info obviously won't line up, but the locations are all correct.

Back