You can type here any text you want

Edel intake installation...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Does anyone know of any good way of getting the fuel line elbowed off where it goes into the carb now, and go around the side of the performer carb where it goes in there. I don't want to cut any existing fuel line if i don't have to.

Does anyone know of any good way of getting the fuel line elbowed off where it goes into the carb now, and go around the side of the performer carb where it goes in there. I don't want to cut any existing fuel line if i don't have to.

u can make a fuel line from a brake line

That would work but sounds like more work than I'm hoping for. Is there any fittings you can buy that would screw into the fuel line where the fuel filter would got for the old carb and then I could run a rubber hose from the fitting?

That would work but sounds like more work than I'm hoping for. Is there any fittings you can buy that would screw into the fuel line where the fuel filter would got for the old carb and then I could run a rubber hose from the fitting?

sounds sort of like what i did i just cut my old line then ran a lil hose then reconnected them with clamps

Back